Regina roll call

Fipz

Heading out tomorrow morning! I’m pumped and nervous. Can’t stand Rider fans at the best of times, so coming out with a W would/will be SO sweet!  Channeling all positive energy to the boys! They can get it done. Hope to see a lot of blue out there in the crowd, there will be 5 of us there doing our best in a sea garbage green. Go blue!!!!

4 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Doesn't that usually indicate poor visibility?  How bad is the weather right now?

Snow/rain and a NW wind pretty much means the TCH west of Winnipeg will be closed once the ditches fill.  Kind of stupid really, the highways don't close until the RCMP get a specific volume of calls for service per hour.

On 2019-11-12 at 9:58 AM, JCon said:

Absolutely! We a few fans jeered us but all in good fun. I have had a wonderful experience in the stands both times at Mosaic. 

At the Old Mosaic Stadium in 1974, a drunk Rider fan broke a whiskey bottle & held the thing like he was going to stab me. I did some fast talking & convinced the guy I was a Rider fan. Priders aren't very smart as it was obvious to everyone but him I wasn't. In 1988 at another Labour Day game, I had a beer poured on me from above as we left the stands at Mosaic. I was wearing a Bomber cap so I didn't get wet much. 

On 2019-11-15 at 2:25 PM, Mr Dee said:

No worries. It was all planned. Having just moved to Windsor, we can now just drive to Hamilton or Toronto for games. To test the waters, so to speak. 
I mean Hamilton’s a lot better than Regina, right?

I said right?

I went to a RedBlacks Hamilton game in full Blue bomber gear a couple years ago.  Everyone was very polite and talking to me.  Hamilton still loves O'Shea.

36 minutes ago, ALuCsRED said:

I went to a RedBlacks Hamilton game in full Blue bomber gear a couple years ago.  Everyone was very polite and talking to me.  Hamilton still loves O'Shea.

Good to know.

Part of the reason we scoped it out this afternoon was to plan a getaway route...😅

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, Sir Blue and Gold said:

I'm going! But doing it on the cheap and simple. Leave Sunday morning, get to Regina for around 2 pm, watch the game, leave right after and home by 1 am or so. No cabs or hotels necessary. 

For those leaving in the morning, keep in mind Saskatchewan currently has the same time as Winnipeg. There's no saving an hour this time of year. 

9 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

For those leaving in the morning, keep in mind Saskatchewan currently has the same time as Winnipeg. There's no saving an hour this time of year. 

As a reminder, there used to be a sign just west of Fleming on the #1 highway- "You are now entering Saskatchewan- set your watches back 20 years".

Edited by Tracker

On 2019-11-12 at 11:03 AM, Geebrr said:

Making strides from my last visit there when we won the first ever game played at the new stadium.

Hmm...

Win the first game at IGF West ✔️

Win the first playoff game at IGF West ✔️

Win the first West Final at IGF West...Sunday ✔️

Win the first Grey Cup at IGF West...coming in 2020✔️ 

What up though? 

Edited by Geebrr