Regina roll call

Fipz

40 minutes ago, JCon said:

At some point in a young man's life, the thought of a rotary engine sounds very appealing. Some choose to act on this feeling and are punished for doing so. 

I thought it would make a good rally car on the dirt roads of northern manitoba......one big puddle and a pine tree and it was over.

On 2019-11-12 at 1:53 PM, gcn11 said:

Dude I've been to 14 Grey Cups around this whole country. I've been to over 20 LDCs and numerous other games around the CFL. I know the difference between busy and incapable of handling the volume of business. Sooo...enjoy...but I will save my money on Regina and roll the dice that we get to Calgary. I suppose Regina this weekend won't be as bad as the Grey Cups they've hosted but I just won't go back there after two pretty lousy Grey Cup experiences there. If you like looong waits for cabs, or waiting in a restaurant lobby for an hour to be suited all the power to ya.

I'm going! But doing it on the cheap and simple. Leave Sunday morning, get to Regina for around 2 pm, watch the game, leave right after and home by 1 am or so. No cabs or hotels necessary. 

Edited by Sir Blue and Gold

1 minute ago, Sir Blue and Gold said:

I'm going! But doing it on the cheap and simple. Leave Sunday morning, get to Regina for around 2 pm, watch the game, leave right after and home by 1 am or so. 

A smart choice. That would be bearable. I would rather drive home than stay too. Weather and roads should be great.

Edited by gcn11

1 hour ago, Sir Blue and Gold said:

I'm going! But doing it on the cheap and simple. Leave Sunday morning, get to Regina for around 2 pm, watch the game, leave right after and home by 1 am or so. No cabs or hotels necessary. 

Same with me. Picking up a buddy in Brandon, one day trip. Sec. 139 row 27 behind the Bomber bench on the 45 yard line. Tix were resale, $60 below face value each. First road playoff game ever.

39 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Same with me. Picking up a buddy in Brandon, one day trip. Sec. 139 row 27 behind the Bomber bench on the 45 yard line. Tix were resale, $60 below face value each. First road playoff game ever.

Sweet! Have fun. We've got 4 together in section 637. Also behind the Bomber bench but way up! Good snag on your tickets. We couldn't find any that good of a deal and we were kind of hoping that if we choose from available inventory we might end up near a few more Bomber fans! Have a great time!

36 minutes ago, Sir Blue and Gold said:

Hahaha ... It will be! I'm not driving 10 hours in a day to not remember the game! I leave drunk sports watching to Jets games anyway. Too serious a Bomber fan to have booze cloud my view! 

Power to you, brother. I am slowly learning that lesson myself although not overly quickly. Have fun on Sunday.

Just now, trueBlue83 said:

oh, you missed the perfect opportunity to finish that off right!

Precipitation:  50-100mm of Rider Fan tears

I made a Crider tears joke in another thread, so didn't want to push my luck. Although, it was more factual than one might think.