WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

36 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Suitor is decent as long as he's not in a Rider game.... then the bias comes out. 

He's the only one on the TSN panel that is so completely unprofessional in that he allows his bias to come to the fore. His dislike for the Bombers is so bloody obvious it's sickening. I don't even know if he is aware of it. You don't see Dunigan or Stegall do it about the Riders. Just Suitor. You'd think TSN would tune him up but obviously not. I guarantee you he will be insufferable tomorrow. It'll be all Riders all game long with only token references to the Bombers.

Hopefully Cuthbert will attempt to balance his bias somewhat although I'm still not sure about even Cuthbert with his "Oh no!" proclamation when Milt made the miracle catch.

The only way the Bombers are ever going to get the respect they deserve is by winning a cup or two. Maybe.

17 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Nobody posts more stuff originally than your constant trashing of lapo........ Nichols is done until next year..... 16 ish hours to game time let's focus on that 

I won't disagree with that but you show total disdain for Matt Nichols. I don't ever talk about LaPo like you talk about Nichols. You called him a coward because of his parents genes & the way he was raised, You made it personal. You have trashed his character, his family & his ability as a qb, I have never done that to LaPo. family should always be off limits to fans. I have never brought LaPo's family into it. I just said his offense is very mundane, predictable & that he doesn't call a good game. That's it. 

Tecno Prediction: Fajito won't start (or it's a "token" start and quickly benched).

Watch the Fajito Nov17 interview on the SSK site.  1:41 when asked point blank if he'll be the starter, he nervously laughs and squints.  He then says "I believe so" then immediately scratches his arm.  That's his tell.  He's lying.  He didn't scratch his arm there at all the entire rest of the long interview.

Just my opinion, of course.  I previously said the injury was a ruse, I'm changing that to either he's not starting (as per above) or he's 100% ok.  The possibility of him (meaningfully) starting and being like 75% is impossible, IMHO.

Again, not that it matters, as we are the (much) better team and will win if we play normal Bomber ball.  I'm not even sure I have a preference with Fajito being in or out.  If he's in, we know exactly what he's capable of, and we can stop his 3-trick pony show.  If he's out, SSK doesn't get all those easy timing throws, but (on the downside) an unknown QB can bring surprises.

1 hour ago, TheTecno said:

Tecno Prediction: Fajito won't start (or it's a "token" start and quickly benched).

Watch the Fajito Nov17 interview on the SSK site.  1:41 when asked point blank if he'll be the starter, he nervously laughs and squints.  He then says "I believe so" then immediately scratches his arm.  That's his tell.  He's lying.  He didn't scratch his arm there at all the entire rest of the long interview.

Just my opinion, of course.  I previously said the injury was a ruse, I'm changing that to either he's not starting (as per above) or he's 100% ok.  The possibility of him (meaningfully) starting and being like 75% is impossible, IMHO.

Again, not that it matters, as we are the (much) better team and will win if we play normal Bomber ball.  I'm not even sure I have a preference with Fajito being in or out.  If he's in, we know exactly what he's capable of, and we can stop his 3-trick pony show.  If he's out, SSK doesn't get all those easy timing throws, but (on the downside) an unknown QB can bring surprises.

Quite the analysis

4 hours ago, TheTecno said:

lol. So your prediction is that he either starts.....or he doesn't?

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Suitor is decent as long as he's not in a Rider game.... then the bias comes out. 

Suitor is among the worst in any sport.  He has a scripted narrative for every game and he has to make what happens on the field fit that.  His telestrator work is garbage, the sport has passed him by.

4 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Suitor is among the worst in any sport.  He has a scripted narrative for every game and he has to make what happens on the field fit that.  His telestrator work is garbage, the sport has passed him by.

Yup. He sticks to narrative even when game events make it irrelevent. Truly good tv guys don't get caught flat footed.

Worse still he seems to fancy himself the elder statesman now pontificating on broader game/ league issues

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I won't disagree with that but you show total disdain for Matt Nichols. I don't ever talk about LaPo like you talk about Nichols. You called him a coward because of his parents genes & the way he was raised, You made it personal. You have trashed his character, his family & his ability as a qb, I have never done that to LaPo. family should always be off limits to fans. I have never brought LaPo's family into it. I just said his offense is very mundane, predictable & that he doesn't call a good game. That's it. 

Whoa there dude..... I stated that I felt matt wasn't as tough a football player as others before him....or others that are playing today.  YOU asked if it was because of his parents ..... you mentioned his family first.  And you continue to bring them into this not me.  

11 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I would like a combination of Dunigan and Suitor

My ideal pairing would be Dunigan and Neilson. The games that Neilson has done play-by-play for this season I quite enjoyed.  My guess is though, that being the newbie he won’t get a playoff game. Honestly I don’t mind Black all that much. He makes me laugh with his ridiculous/clueless things he says. Suitor on the other hand I absolutely can not stand.