WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

13 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Ain’t it the truth?...

There things about Mike that I don't like, this is definitely not one of them. Who cares?

There is absolutely no advantage to the team to talk about player's injuries.

Mike's job is to win, disclosing injuries does nothing to help win, and might make it harder.

Edited by Mark F

13 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

God gave you a brain. Unfortunate that you never use it. 

See the source image

No need for personal attacks on the eve of such a big game.......  it just gets tiresome when people put all the blame on lapo for Nichols results...... if Nichols was all what some think he was he could have rose above lapo and still won a cup.  

57 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

No need for personal attacks on the eve of such a big game.......  it just gets tiresome when people put all the blame on lapo for Nichols results...... if Nichols was all what some think he was he could have rose above lapo and still won a cup.  

YOU get tiresome with your constant shots at Nichols. So, if you don't like it then STFU.

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

I get both your point of views.
Now STFU
Before I LaPotomize you both..
🤓😳🤕

Tired of Skunk shitting on Nichols. He treats the guy like he plays for the Riders. He isn't the greatest qb in the CFL but he isn't the worst. We were doormats when he came here in 2015.  He elevated this team & deserves better than that. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

42 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Tired of Skunk shitting on Nichols. He treats the guy like he plays for the Riders. He isn't the greatest qb in the CFL but he isn't the worst. We were doormats when he came here in 2015.  He elevated this team & deserves better than that. 

There is a big group that has the opinion and it doesn't make any sense.  Happy to see those that support Nichols and all the great things he did to turn this ball club into a winner.  Also strongly believe the heat on Lapo is way over the top.

Edited by bluebeliever

1 minute ago, JCon said:

A glimmer of hope... Black was in TO working the Raps coverage tonight so little chance he's in Regina tomorrow. I'll drink to that! 

This means we'll get Cuthbert/Suitor. Suitor is a poor analyst and Rider booster/apologist but at least we won't hear Black. 

Cuthbert is okay although Suitor does bring him down a level or 2 as a football broadcaster. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

A glimmer of hope... Black was in TO working the Raps coverage tonight so little chance he's in Regina tomorrow. I'll drink to that! 

This means we'll get Cuthbert/Suitor. Suitor is a poor analyst and Rider booster/apologist but at least we won't hear Black. 

I would like a combination of Dunigan and Suitor