WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

50 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Yes I am new here but am an original from the other site. Formerly the Blue Bonger (12,000+ posts) and of course my current handle GOLD MEMBER (18,000+ posts) . I didn’t mean to peg you Calgarians but I guess it must be that Calgary air of realism spiking your brains, lol.

Anyways we are all on the same side and I believe we move on and Regina will go home crying in there dirty mouldy melon rinds.

Us Calgary residents are simply this... muted optimists. We’ve been let down enough by our team that living in AB we don’t publicly espouse our confidence as we are in the minority.

i know this team can win. I believe they will win. But I wouldn’t be In Riderville pregame spouting In people’s faces that we will kick their ass. We don’t know which team is gonna show up.

As long as we stop CoVaj we should be good

21 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Us Calgary residents are simply this... muted optimists. We’ve been let down enough by our team that living in AB we don’t publicly espouse our confidence as we are in the minority.

i know this team can win. I believe they will win. But I wouldn’t be In Riderville pregame spouting In people’s faces that we will kick their ass. We don’t know which team is gonna show up.

As long as we stop CoVaj we should be good

F@ that, lets get in their faces and scream we are gonna kick some Rider a$$!!! We. Are. Coming. And we are gonna be using that toilet stadium...can u hear the flush?

Edited by bb1

5 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Interesting, Gaitor still resides on the 1 game IR, perhaps cooler heads prevailed and Walters vetoed O'Shea's immediate dismissal. 

Too bad for Lucky, he showed early on in the season what he could do unfortunately LaPo couldn't find a way to consistently exploit his talent, doubt he comes back next year.  

We’re better off without him. He can’t run routes and has terrible hands. Gadget guy, and that’s all he will ever be capable of. 

Edited by AKAChip

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I can't stop laughing about it.... Its just the most ridiculous thing. 

same.

it actually popped into my head when I woke up the other night, and  caused a snort of laughter.

it's one of the all time greats.

Edited by Mark F

2 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Interesting, Gaitor still resides on the 1 game IR, perhaps cooler heads prevailed and Walters vetoed O'Shea's immediate dismissal. 

Too bad for Lucky, he showed early on in the season what he could do unfortunately LaPo couldn't find a way to consistently exploit his talent, doubt he comes back next year.  

Lucky is a good returner and gadget player but not a very good receiver

Just now, rebusrankin said:

In a shock to nobody, Fajardo is listed as the starter for the Riders tomorrow. Guy has it made, win and he's a hero, lose and its not him, its the injury.

Melon heads got an excuse for whatever scenario plays out and we win.  It's gonna be great reading Sunday night...

4 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I'm 99% sure Gaitor is gone.    I think the IR is purely a business move.    

Regardless I'm fired up for this game tomorrow.  

2 hours ago, AKAChip said:

We’re better off without him. He can’t run runs and has terrible hands. Gadget guy, and that’s all he will ever be capable of. 

You can point to him when talking about a player being a “flash in the pan”. He won’t be back next year.

6 minutes ago, JCon said:

Got to make it easier on the boomers, okay? I don't want them ranting about the small print, loud music, and anyone on their lawn. 

........BOOOM.....AND if you want you sit on my lawn bring your own chair....kidding aside...the print thing sure gets to be a bugger when the ol peepers start to dim...appreciate the lift

Edited by Stickem