WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

1 hour ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Evans, there best WR,  is dinged up to with a bad toe. This bolds well for the Blue Bombers.

basically there 2 best offensive weapons are hurt heading into this game.

Starting to remind me of last years WSF in Regina when they were pretty hurt heading into that game as well.

Getting Jordan Williams-Lambert back late in the season after his NFL run ended was supposed to have a big impact, it hasn't so far, but potentially still could.  In 3 games he's contributed 5 receptions in 10 attempts for 57 yds.

Just now, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Getting Jordan Williams-Lambert back late in the season after his NFL run ended was supposed to have a big impact, it hasn't so far, but potentially still could.  In 3 games he's contributed 5 receptions in 10 attempts for 57 yds.

Hopefully he'll peak sometime around December. 

At the end of the day healthy Fajardo, wounded Fajardo, healthy Evans, bum toe Evans...it doesn't matter. The single biggest thing the Bombers have going for them right now is that they are peaking at exactly the right time. We have played our best football of the season in the past two games. The RIders play over the past month has been lukewarm at best. They have won, but most of those wins can only be describes as fugly or even downright lucky. I think no matter who suits up for them on Sunday we will be the better team. Just need a bit of luck and good officiating and I can't see how they can beat us.

20 hours ago, Booch said:

generally, and the motion to see who covers who to determine if zone, or a man coverage...thats where we messed up Bo because we showed the usual tendencies..then flipped it when ball was snapped...I think he saw zone...but it morphed to man and it messed him right up

It did seem like Bo was lost. But even if I had the knowledge to analyze why,  the wine in my system would short circuit any thinking. 

27 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

At the end of the day healthy Fajardo, wounded Fajardo, healthy Evans, bum toe Evans...it doesn't matter. The single biggest thing the Bombers have going for them right now is that they are peaking at exactly the right time. We have played our best football of the season in the past two games. The RIders play over the past month has been lukewarm at best. They have won, but most of those wins can only be describes as fugly or even downright lucky. I think no matter who suits up for them on Sunday we will be the better team. Just need a bit of luck and good officiating and I can't see how they can beat us.

That's an extreme reach for CFL standards.  We'll see if the refs pander to the melon head dominated crowd.   The number of holds the Riders are called for will determine the outcome of the game.

Claire Hannah is a dolt...i'll just leave it at that....Hopefully she isn't the sideline person this weekend...I'd rather get hoofed in the nads then be subjected to that

The fact they are running Bennett in Strev type packages..and Dickie saying Faj will dress, but not necessarily start and we could see all 3 pivots means they are in desperation mode scrambling now...and you don't just install a Strev like package and it magically works...so bring that **** to me I would be saying if I was Bomber defense...expect miscues trying to run it and multiple fumbles/bobbles/turnovers

29 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

IF Fajardo is hurt, we could see something similar to 2017 Nichols where he had a severe calf strain and a broken finger at playoff time.  He played, but was propped up by prayers and duct tape.  So if Fajardo plays, he may look ok initially, but could fade very quickly, and badly.

As long as Cody prays all will be well....

CodyFajardoFaith2.jpg

.......pray Willie don't kill him.

2019February16_Jefferson0167-L.jpg

.....pray Nevis don't break his bones.

ws20180615kk53-e1552774509359.jpg&w=840&

.......pray Jeffcoat don't eviscerate him.

20170721_D5_1412-1600x1039.jpg

.......and pray Jake don't make a soup pot out of his skull.

ws20161109cp06_60675830-e1546961012474.j