WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

1 hour ago, 66 Chevelle said:

let's make this real simple... you are QB1, you've got 9 games to play, 7 of those 9 with be against either Group A or Group B...

Group A: Edmonton, Ottawa, BC, Toronto

Group B: Calgary, Sask, Montreal, Hamilton

which group do you select and why?

I'll take Group A for $500, Alex. 

17 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

I don't think he is finishing the first half (if he starts the game), but time will tell. 

We likely see all 3 of their QBs 

1 hour ago, Nolby said:

Just drove by the stadium a minute ago,they're using jet engines noise for obvious reasons. Could hear it over my radio with the window up.

Although, the WSF was not that loud last year. I could actually hear the tears welling up. Kind of like the gentle waves one might listen to fall asleep. 

Edited by JCon

22 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Never had broken ribs but I had something I'm quite positive was an oblique strain/tear.

Awful pain

Me too. Undiagnosed to be sure but oblique strain was not fun at all. I also have some back issues since I was 10 so pain is not unknown.

1 minute ago, Stretch said:

Once they get away from the Rider O-Lineman that's holding them.

We got good pressure on Fajardo in all 3 games. His legs helped him out immeasurably. The RIders OL is not good at all and were HUGE beneficiaries of Fajardo's legs. Without his legs I could see us with a snowman of sacks.

6 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

They will but when given a chance to hit hard they will hit a little harder than normal.

He is going to lack confidence in his arm, even if it is just lack of reps, so just let him get overwhelmed by the rust, and the moment that he has never been in.