WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

17 minutes ago, blue_or_die said:

Just to add to the oblique conversation, while I fully believe folks' comments on the physical pain, general discomfort and disabling effects of such an injury, perhaps the more damning is the psychological effects. For example, 3 days ago I got a paper cut on my right index finger and while it's healed, I hesitate to touch my computer mouse too hard because I'm used to the slight sting. Not only do I hesitate due to the "pain", but I don't want to reopen the cut.

Now exchange "paper cut" with "abdominal (core) tear", and replace "touching my work computer mouse" with "pro football in the cold".

If CoFaj starts, he will not be the CoFaj Glen Suitor blows on a daily basis.

I woke up with a cramp, I am now hesitant to sleep in that position again.  Now, imagine if I'd been dreaming about Jefferson on Rushmore. 

1 hour ago, blueingreenland said:

Craig Dickinson was just asked if he thinks Fajardo can start on Sunday...his response, "I'm not sure."

(Well, that's definitely a different answer then O Shea would have given).

O'Shea also didn't rule out Nichols in the 5th week of his stint on the 6-game, right before he finally underwent surgery!

Here's what I *LOVE* about this.

If Fajardo doesn't play and we crush the riders, the riders will go ON AND ON about us only winning because we played their backup.

And then, we will all damn well remind them of 2007* and how they barely beat us against our quarterback with his first pro start (in the Grey Cup)

Many bans will follow.... and we will enjoy our 2019 Grey Cup win.

I expect the greeners to send alot of heat throughout the game. One,  to run stop, two, make ZC hit the hot route. 

Hopefully ZC and Lapo work on the hots and I also see us using alot more misdirection than we already do. (Which is a **** ton) 

Our hogs plug thier blitz, we win. 

I said weeks ago on the other site that ZC will bring the cup home. I stand by that. 

He will give us a maigcal 5 week run and move on in the offseason.  

12 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Sean Salisbury 2.0!

Actually ZC reminds me a lot of Tom Clements.  Even down to the easily and oft injured part.

Tommy had a beautiful delivery throwing on the run. Running left, hard plant with the right leg, hard torso right, small lift of both feet and sling. Beautiful.  

Actually if we face the tabbies in the cup....won't say much more than it would have many similarities between that scenario and our '84 cup win in Alberta...

To dream a dream...

Edited by Dodge and Burn

13 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Me too I don’t own a single piece of green clothing. 

Me either. 

One of the guys showed up to work with a Riders jersey on. I went over to him and said, "Are you a Riders fan"? He said, "No, I don't even follow the CFL. I just saw it on sale and had heard about the Riders so I bought it". I told him, "Big mistake! They're the most hated team in the league. Don't be caught dead wearing that jersey ever again. Better yet, give it to me and I'll burn it for you". He looked at me a little suspiciously but has never worn that jersey to work since. He and I both live and work in Toronto. LOL!

No one here needs to thank me. I'm just performing my duty as a Bomber fan and a Rider hater. Ain't no big thing. 

2 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Sean Salisbury 2.0!

Actually ZC reminds me a lot of Tom Clements.  Even down to the easily and oft injured part.

Clements was a natural introvert , intellectual...maybe a little dour. Lots of fans mistook it for not caring so when things went bad and Clements said little or nothing fans got snarly.

Nary a defender when he was run out of here in 1983.

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

This is exactly where we need Lapo not to overthink things preparing for the Riders and not outsmart himself. Stay with what works, throw in a few wrinkles, put the ball in the hands of the playmakers,  they still have to stop us regardless if they know what's coming because of game tape.

That's O'Shea's job. He has to make sure Lapo doesn't pull a Lapo.

3 hours ago, Dodge and Burn said:

I expect the greeners to send alot of heat throughout the game. One,  to run stop, two, make ZC hit the hot route. 

Hopefully ZC and Lapo work on the hots and I also see us using alot more misdirection than we already do. (Which is a **** ton) 

Our hogs plug thier blitz, we win. 

I said weeks ago on the other site that ZC will bring the cup home. I stand by that. 

He will give us a maigcal 5 week run and move on in the offseason.  

you know what you call a wide receiver that can't catch?   a defensive back...

lucky for Collaros he ran into a lot of these guys over the last 2 games or he would already have a 6 or 7 in the INT column...