WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

21 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think some of us are a bit over confident. We may hate the Riders but we have to respect them. No swelled heads by the players. Hopefully, O'Shea & the coaches keep the team grounded. 

Luckily none of us are playing. We can be as overconfident as we like. The best parts of being a fan is bragging about something you don't contribute to and watcing the other fans cry. 

pretty sure Osh won't let over confidence and cockiness creep into things...This team doesn't seem like a group to do that...thee doesn't seem to be any one individual who thinks they are above the team here, and if one emerged then the leaders would nip that in the bud...I think Gaitor's dismissal is an example of that..regardless of the outcome I think it's gonna be the best game of the play-ffs to watch....

Can't remember which player....Jefferson?.....said "we're not here to win a semi-final....we're here to win a Grey Cup". So there's no way they're going to be satisfied and come in fat and sassy. Best case scenario is the Riders are rusty after time off and we come out firing and they're out of it before they even know what hit them. I want that asshat Ed Gainey crying and whining all game...

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Can't remember which player....Jefferson?.....said "we're not here to win a semi-final....we're here to win a Grey Cup". So there's no way they're going to be satisfied and come in fat and sassy. Best case scenario is the Riders are rusty after time off and we come out firing and they're out of it before they even know what hit them. I want that asshat Ed Gainey crying and whining all game...

Hilarious, because halfway through your post I started thinking about how much Ed Gainey is annoying AF and I look forward to him getting torched and taking bad penalties. 

Then you single that fool out at the end.

Fantastic. 

yeah he is the ring leader of the clown show there...watch him this game...he won't stick his nose into the rough going to make initial contact to bring a guy down...especially Strev...I think he is actually scared of him..in a couple of the games in Strev's runs he actually shyed away and basically avoided the contact....

6 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah he is the ring leader of the clown show there...watch him this game...he won't stick his nose into the rough going to make initial contact to bring a guy down...especially Strev...I think he is actually scared of him..in a couple of the games in Strev's runs he actually shyed away and basically avoided the contact....

He is the most yappy chihuahua at the dog park. 

A chihuahua yapping at Cane Corsos

10 minutes ago, Booch said:

streveler trucks linebackers, I want to see him get a db one on one in the open field. feel bad for the db. 

he does all his yapping based on his one anomaly year where he was gifted easy INT's all year...never been a quality DB...Hasn't been on 3 teams in his 7 years because he was a hot commodity...and he's a me me guy first...not an ultimate team guy...I still cant get that sad image outta my head when he was begging for someone to give him a car on the sidelines to the camera in a game where he got gifted a couple picks...just sad

Refs need to made aware of the 2 Riders tackles that hold on every play and throw a flag when a Rider db throws a forearm to a prone Bombers on the field, and while I'm at it tell TSN to turn down the Riders sideline mic, I don't need to listen to Dr. Demento yelling Outlaws, Outlaws all game long, I mean its a good sign if he says but his voice just make me wanna throw something at the tv.

Edited by bustamente

48 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Refs need to made aware of the 2 Riders tackles that hold on every play and throw a flag when a Rider db throws a forearm to a prone Bombers on the field, and while I'm at it tell TSN to turn down the Riders sideline mic, I don't need to listen to Dr. Demento yelling Outlaws, Outlaws all game long, I mean its a good sign if he says but his voice just make me wanna throw something at the tv.

and the even bigger question - do we get the devine Sara Orlesky this week on the sideline, or multi-octave Claire Hanna?  

9 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

and the even bigger question - do we get the devine Sara Orlesky this week on the sideline, or multi-octave Claire Hanna?  

Sara is married right ? Kids ?.....what about Claire,, married ?

riderfans are scrambling trying to figure out how to play their QB's in case fatardo is really hurt .... lol

18 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Sara is married right ? Kids ?.....what about Claire,, married ?

riderfans are scrambling trying to figure out how to play their QB's in case fatardo is really hurt .... lol

I really don't care about the marital status, I just want my football news delivered in a fashion that doesn't remind me of coyotes howling.

5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I really don't care about the marital status, I just want my football news delivered in a fashion that doesn't remind me of coyotes howling.

as much I'm sure Orlesky is a very nice person, she's not the one you want delivering sports, unless you like stammering like Bob Newhart. She has such a tough time getting an entire sentence out without stepping on herself...

Just now, Noeller said:

as much I'm sure Orlesky is a very nice person, she's not the one you want delivering sports, unless you like stammering like Bob Newhart. She has such a tough time getting an entire sentence out without stepping on herself...

and yet if you have to choose, I'd take her every day of the week and twice on Sunday compared to Claire Hanna...I keep waiting for her to say "this one time, at band camp...."