WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

At the end of the day we beat Cal. in Cal. that was huge. We are a good team with Collaris and Strev. but let's not forget that Fajardo led the league in passing and that Sask won the West and earned the right to play at home. We have an amazing home crowd but so does Sask. Big games in Regina are hard to win, we can win ,we have showed we can but they will not be easy to beat at home. 

I truly believe that the level of Fajardo's injury will be a massive factor. We can make fun of his arm strength and his "spin" move but he beat many teams including us twice with it. Best case for the Bombers is that his back is too aggravated to play.

28 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

But that's a part of being over confident. You know how teams can be. They come in with swagger & the underdog punches them in the mouth & that changes everything. We have waited 29 freaking years & I don't want a bunch of cocky players going to Regina thinking the Riders will just fall down & let us win. I want us focused & get the job done. 

This team is rarely over confident. If any team is going to fall prey to that it will be the riders, one of the biggest collections of arrogance personified I have ever seen.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

This team is rarely over confident. If any team is going to fall prey to that it will be the riders, one of the biggest collections of arrogance personified I have ever seen.

I just cannot stand these yappy pricks 

Smack em in the mouth 

Collaros will know that offence and defence very well.

He is a smart guy

26 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

If the Bombers can be only half as focused on getting the job done as you are focused on complaining about us not getting the job done, then we will stride out of there with a victory...easy peasy.  🤭 🙃

I think Bo Levi felt they'd ever lose to us in the playoffs. Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

27 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Any recommendations for motels in Regina that are close to the stadium, and will have other Bomber fans staying there?

Also, for anybody who's going, where are you sitting?

I went to the heritage classic, and we stayed outside of Regina at the Balgonie motor inn. Cheap, nothing fancy, 10-15 minutes outside the dump of a city they call Regina, and cabs do go there. It’s a place if you can’t find one. 

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

If the Bombers and Lapo are at their best the Riders have no chance.  The Bombers D with Streveler completely dominated the back-to-back.  The O started slow in Regina and lost us the game.  Again the D dominated the rubber match in Regina aside from Shaq Evans having the game of his life, the O didn't feature the run enough trying to outsmart Sask, most of Streveler's runs were scrambles.

There's no part of Sask's offense that is concerning.  It all comes down to Lapo's game plan.

at the LDC?  I recall something very different and a game that the D gave back to the Riders... because, I recall that the last time the O came off the field with 3 mins to go in the 4th quarter the Bombers had the lead... the D couldn't stop them for nothing and they chewed up the whole 3 mins and left with a walk off game winning field goal...

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Rod Pedersen says Rider fans are calling Collaros a coward for not playing in the WSF last year

Rod Pederson is a knob, and speaks for no rider fans I know

The ones I know and talk to are torn- 

We want to kick your A@@, but also find it hard to cheer against Zach 

Edited by VoR