WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

34 minutes ago, Booch said:

Sask matched up wayyyy better against CGY and am pretty sure they wanted to face them in the WF and did not wanna face WPG

Well worst case scenario has happened for them..this is not what they wanted regardless what that inept fanbase claims 

Only reason they chirped they wanted bombers is the delusions of grandeur they would knock us out of the Grey Cup and that wont be happening 

You need to take your predictions over to riderfans this week.....

2 minutes ago, bluebeliever said:

If our QB's play like that, our run game is strong and our backend continues their strong play nobody can beat us

LETS GO BOMBERS

Hamilton can. That's our worst match up... Just do not match up well at all. But we're definitely getting to the dance and that's all you can ask. Get into the game and anything can happen... 

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Hamilton can. That's our worst match up... Just do not match up well at all. But we're definitely getting to the dance and that's all you can ask. Get into the game and anything can happen... 

Hopefully the weather helps out, the Ti-Cats may not be prepared for what Calgary can throw at them on Nov. 24, hopefully no Chinooks intervene.

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Bombers may have caught the Stamps on an off day and they were certainly without a couple of key players but I hope they do not think they can walk all over the Riders without working for it. We've seen what happens when they take their feet off the gas.

The way the entire Stamps team was huddled around the heater was telling, they wanted nothing to do with the weather and are probably relieved they're heading back south this morning.  Be gone ye mangy geese!

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

Cody Fajardo can't ******* throw anyhow!!! **** that guy. There's absolutely no way we're ******* this up. We're gonna prove once and for all what a charade their season has been. 

It'll be just like last year, only better.

How the hell do you defend against ... it's Harris, whoops, it's Streveler, whoah, it's Demski, oh damn, it's neither, it's a 50 yarder to Adams, no wait, it's a crosser to Lawler or Bailey? 

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

It'll be just like last year, only better.

How the hell do you defend against ... it's Harris, whoops, it's Streveler, whoah, it's Demski, oh damn, it's neither, it's a 50 yarder to Adams, no wait, it's a crosser to Lawler or Bailey? 

The run/pass option play works only so long as both are viable, effective options. If Streveler learns to read defences and pass well, he ought to be unstoppable.

3 hours ago, BBlink said:

Mosaic will definitely give the Riders more than home field gave the stamps. But like I said in another thread, I felt like Calgary was more our equal than Sask was this year.

They squeaked out victories at home, one without our star running back on a last second FG. We crushed them at home.

Our 2 QB system again could be the difference in the game. If Fajardo is anything less than 100 percent I don't see how they can make a dent in our defense.

QFT. Also, it's one thing to be shot up for pain so you can play but it's quite another when you start getting hit (Fajardo) as opposed to doing the hitting (Streveler). One is a Chevy Cavalier, the other is a Silverado.

2 minutes ago, J5V said:

QFT. Also, it's one thing to be shot up for pain so you can play but it's quite another when you start getting hit (Fajardo) as opposed to doing the hitting (Streveler). One is a Chevy Cavalier, the other is a Silverado.

Seriously, a Silverado???......more something like this.

1200px-International_CXT_Commercial_Extr

5 minutes ago, J5V said:

Streveler could probably have had his lower leg taken off with a rusty bucksaw and he would not have felt it. Probably didn't sleep well last night, though. We can hope that he will have healed a bit better for the next game and the one after that. With a bit of luck, Collaros and McGuire can carry the game and Streveler can sit it out, saving himself for the Cup final.

2 hours ago, The Zipp said:

Have to think Dave D will be assisting his bro in any way he can with preparing for the Bombers.  Not sure how much he knows that Craig wouldn't figure out himself but the path might be a bit easier with direct communication.  

Are 2 Dicks better than one??

I'm sure he's been helping him all season anyway but what is he going to say now? "Damn man, we had no answers for what the Bombers brought. None. You're on your own, man. Good luck!"

41 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I don't like Hammy's chances of beating us 3 times in a row. Law of averages and all. Besides, that cold, snowy, desolate wasteland that was McMann yesterday will be the backdrop for the title game as well. That favors the Bombers, not Hamilton. It'll be like a home game for us.

Just now, J5V said:

I don't like Hammy's chances of beating us 3 times in a row. Law of averages and all. Besides, that cold, snowy, desolate wasteland that was McMann yesterday will be the backdrop for the title game as well. That favors the Bombers, not Hamilton. It'll be like a home game for us.

Bombers will have to be at their best to beat Hamilton.

11 minutes ago, J5V said:

I'm sure he's been helping him all season anyway but what is he going to say now? "Damn man, we had no answers for what the Bombers brought. None. You're on your own, man. Good luck!"

Yah cause the Bombers are totally unstoppable.  There are game plans for everything.  I can bet dave d can list 10 things he thinks he could do better than yesterday...just how these guys brains work.  Now they need to execute on them and adjust but he will have a list of adjustments he could have made and didn't- probably kept him up all night...

I think sask has a better defence than Calgary does so they may have different skills that can focused to shut down the run.  

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

That's assuming they get past the Shmoes. Harris back ,and he lit up Montreal.