You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.

TrueBlue4ever

it's amazing how fast one can be when they just run in a straight line... but geez, they opened a hole for him and he instantly saw it and was gone... I thought that he may have gotten a penalty for taunting like he was while crossing the goal line... do they do that in the CFL, the taunting penalty? lol...

but I said here, during the game, that despite that incredible run, all the while Harris being shut down in the running game, Demski wouldn't get his number called again all game long... and I was right... I hate Lapo...

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

the oline is really coming together...look at the wall of protection to the right of Collaros when he hit Darvin on the 71 yarder...and it was like that most of the game...

they really started to look good again... but there was a stretch when it was just a bit more than spooky... but you'd have to say that Collaros has had plenty of time to work the offense since he's came on board...

Demski is so full of potential....he can really be a weapon. There's also times when he's looked disinterested or just not used enough or something....and is prone to drops. But when the guy is "on", watch out. It's the best thing I can say for Lapo in that game....that he had the mind to say "they're expecting a ton of Harris, so let's give 'em a ton of Demski instead..." and it worked really really well.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Demski is so full of potential....he can really be a weapon. There's also times when he's looked disinterested or just not used enough or something....and is prone to drops. But when the guy is "on", watch out. It's the best thing I can say for Lapo in that game....that he had the mind to say "they're expecting a ton of Harris, so let's give 'em a ton of Demski instead..." and it worked really really well.

you're right, I didn't think of it like that... Harris' play call is so predictable even us fans can tell you at almost any given time, or down and distance, if it will be Harris that gets the call and what the play will be...  there is a reason why, out side of that one 13 yd run, that he averaged less than 3 yds a carry the other day...

1 hour ago, 66 Chevelle said:

you're right, I didn't think of it like that... Harris' play call is so predictable even us fans can tell you at almost any given time, or down and distance, if it will be Harris that gets the call and what the play will be...  there is a reason why, out side of that one 13 yd run, that he averaged less than 3 yds a carry the other day...

I noticed Harris on a few occasions looked liked he was going to break one and then got chopped down by the last man.....they were keying on him  which gave Demski a great hole off a play action fake which Streveler really sold.   Demaki hit the gaping hole and was gonzo.    With Strev as a big part of our run offence it opens up a lot of possibilities as to who gets to carry the rock!

29 minutes ago, J5V said:

Oh Geez, can you imagine Reilly and Lapo? I don't see that working out at all. Talk about Oil and Water.

Would be interesting.  Might be what Reilly needs at this point in his career.   He has missed the playoffs two years in a  row (I know crappy teams and all) but maybe the high percentage ball control would keep him upright...  really depends on who Lapo would bring as OV. 

3 hours ago, The Zipp said:

Would be interesting.  Might be what Reilly needs at this point in his career.   He has missed the playoffs two years in a  row (I know crappy teams and all) but maybe the high percentage ball control would keep him upright...  really depends on who Lapo would bring as OV. 

It would be so funny if LaPo turned Reilly into a 220 yard per game passer. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

10 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

gotta love the little taunt at the end before he crosses the goal line..

That was for Eric Rogers and Calgary knew it. We made them pay the ultimate price for their cocky arrogance and it was indeed a dish best served on a cold day.

I just noticed, it looks like he was taking that wide and it got closed off so he took it up the middle and turned on the jets. 

Also watch Streveler's block on Casher. Casher completely gives up trying to get past Streveler. He knows he is going nowhere.

37 minutes ago, J5V said:

That was for Eric Rogers and Calgary knew it. We made them pay the ultimate price for their cocky arrogance and it was indeed a dish best served on a cold day.

I just noticed, it looks like he was taking that wide and it got closed off so he took it up the middle and turned on the jets. 

Also watch Streveler's block on Casher. Casher completely gives up trying to get past Streveler. He knows he is going nowhere.

yeah, I agree, it looks like the play was to go to the outside but he saw that gaping hole and made the cut... good vision on his part... then just blew by everyone in a pretty shocking manner, lol... I was impressed... 

Lapo to BC?  I want to know what they are smoking at 3Down... there are so many other potential HC's for BC...  but hey, he has connections to BC, he grew up there, his wife is from there... oh wait.  I guess there is familiarity with Chungh... and having 1/5th of your SMS tied up in your QB and RG...  I don't think Lapo goes to a rebuild team when he can be on a contender... BC is not going to be a choice landing spot for an HC.  Maybe Maas...