You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.

TrueBlue4ever

LMAO Lapo only did what he did because he had no choice.....great it worked today.  I hope they have more in the tank for both of our QB's for next week. 

Exactly what I been waiting to see though.....use your QB's however it helps....and whatever works run with it......this playing two QB idea could take off next year....  and it would help develop them all even quicker....

The one thing I'll give Lapo today was that he realized that Streveler was working SO HE STUCK WITH IT. Which was 100% the right call.

But, no. He still called a pretty lame game. The first half was atrocious and way too much of the same.

We won because our defense held Mitchell to 0 yards in q3 and forced several and timely turnovers. 

Stamps even won the special teams battle, which is our bread and butter.

Hall deserves the apologies. 

Edited by Dr Zaius

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Nope. Ain't apologizing either. All 3 still have a ways to go this season. We'll see how it all plays out. 

You were wrong about a lot of what was gonna happen today eh lol.... I said the Bombers saved a lot this year for the post season..... they took it easy in the regular season even though they were dropping in the standings...didn't panic trying to win meaningless regular season games..... and now they are gonna put the rest of the plan into place.... I believe they want to break the streak as well..... look out Saskatchewan, here they come

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Bo was throwing the ball low to his receivers a ton today.....that totally helped our defence.  He actually looked a lot like Matty throwing it 15 to 30 yards...let's hope this is the last of BLM......

Bo was throwing low to his receivers today totally because of our defence.

Edited by JCon

Just now, JCon said:

Bo was throwing the low to his recievers today totally because of our defence.

maybe partly.....but I don't think the plan was to throw it a foot off the ground way out in front of the receiver that much...... normally Calgary would hope for the pass interference penalties, but after the first one they never came close much after that..BO was off

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

maybe partly.....but I don't think the plan was to throw it a foot off the ground way out in front of the receiver that much...... normally Calgary would hope for the pass interference penalties, but after the first one they never came close much after that..BO was off

Yes, it was never the plan of the Stamps to throw poorly but it was the plan of our defence to disrupt Bo Jackass Horseman's throws. +1 Bomber D. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Yes, it was never the plan of the Stamps to throw poorly but it was the plan of our defence to disrupt Bo Jackass Horseman's throws. +1 Bomber D. 

I really don't want to go crazy discussing this with you.....as you have been real good to me.... but a lot of the throws bo made that we're  no good he actually had plenty of time........especially when you know what he has done in the past.   Maybe his recievers weren't doing their job properly like Matty has claimed in the past (?) 

here's the deal... today we only gave up 200 yds of net offense, in our last game we gave up right at 400 yds net offense... which is part of the problem... as good as they played today you can expect a like performance next week... you'd like to, but can't... hopefully they've figured something out though...

and if you recall, I said right after the Demski 33 yd TD run that he wouldn't be given the ball again the rest of the game, and they didn't... Harris is struggling, had 1 run of 9 yds, the first of the game, and another of 13 yds... everything else was 2 or 3 yds and they just keep feeding him... why not give Demski another shot at carrying the ball? not that I have anything against Harris, but, if others are getting it done and he isn't, there isn't any crime in giving the ball to the hot hand...

TrueBlue4ever

You all need to apologize to Paul LaPolice.

No, no,no. That’s just BS. Today, he gets kudos, not apologies.

1 hour ago, blueingreenland said:

Look, they are not perfect coaches...but today they were brilliant!

Right. Today, the Bomber Coaching staff outshone the arrogant Head Coach and staff, including QB 

51 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

I ain’t apologizing to Lapo what for he should have been doing every game, all year, and previous years. I appreciate the win. I’m not kissing his ass. 

Let’s face it, these are the weapons we have, and when they are actually used, this could be the result. I will say, bravo to the Coaches today because they really deserve it.

34 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

He still called a pretty lame game.

Disagree. The game plan was varied and kept the Stamp defence guessing. And they used both QBs smartly. One of top games LaPo has called IMO

37 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

let's hope this is the last of BLM...

You got your wish for this year anyway..