3 stars plus hh world beating blue bombers

wbbfan

12 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

You see what you want to see.

BLM was off for the 2nd week in a row, no matter what the talking heads or Bomber fans say. Our defence didn't force bad throws any more than BC's did last week. Our defence didn't force the drops either. Without the drops the Stamps stay on the field and the rushing numbers go up.

Number of carries isn't the number you need to look at anyway. Stamps don't have anyone in the top 10 rushing. We've got both Harris and Streveler. Calgary is a pass first offence. Jackson had 246 yards rushing all year. That's 2 or 3 games for Harris/Streveler.

Colour me shocked.  The Bombers win and Captain Contrarian goes for the old tried and true "BLM played a bad game."  TBurg is going to be the saddest Bomber fan in the world if we win the Cup.  Of course, if we do, it will only happen because the other teams played badly. 

34 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Colour me shocked.  The Bombers win and Captain Contrarian goes for the old tried and true "BLM played a bad game."  TBurg is going to be the saddest Bomber fan in the world if we win the Cup.  Of course, if we do, it will only happen because the other teams played badly. 

I don't know how, if he actually watched the game, that he can say "Our defence didn't force bad throws". 

9 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

I hope they do play bad.

11 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

What a fine w(h)ine.

3 completely positive points and 1 remark about the weather being on our side (It was and everyone knows it), and I get 2 pages of folks arguing with me for arguments sake.

No, we didn't win only cuz the other team played badly and I never said we did, but If you think BLM played well this week or last week against the Lions then I can't help you.

FTR: I was in the crowd and on the field after the last Bomber Grey Cup win. I was very happy indeed. I expect I'll be just as happy when we finally do it again.

Edited by TBURGESS