WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps

JCon

20 hours ago, 17to85 said:

after the play was dead Hardrick threw a stamps guy down over top of Harris, that's all it was. 

You must have a different play in mind than I do.  I'm talking about 4Q1:05, and I've rewatched it 10 times in slow-mo and Yoshi isn't anywhere near there, and that's right when AH first notices something's wrong.  AH is on the bottom of the screen sealing the left line edge doing a funny straddle.  No one touches his legs/feet the whole play.

I checked the play before that and he's totally fine.  So something happened on that play.

I take solace in the other guy here saying AH is fine on Monday/Tuesday.  It must have just been a cramp.  But it looked scary because AH has a "oh crap" reaction to it.

2 hours ago, TheTecno said:

You must have a different play in mind than I do.  I'm talking about 4Q1:05, and I've rewatched it 10 times in slow-mo and Yoshi isn't anywhere near there, and that's right when AH first notices something's wrong.  AH is on the bottom of the screen sealing the left line edge doing a funny straddle.  No one touches his legs/feet the whole play.

I checked the play before that and he's totally fine.  So something happened on that play.

I take solace in the other guy here saying AH is fine on Monday/Tuesday.  It must have just been a cramp.  But it looked scary because AH has a "oh crap" reaction to it.

that is possible.