WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps

JCon

Yesterday was about as enjoyable a football game as I can remember, in person. The Banjo Bowl was pretty sweet too but we kicked their asses so early it was almost anti climatic.

I am fully expecting to be competitive in Regina next weekend, and frankly, I think it's ours to lose. Fajardo being banged up and our team seems to be peaking at just the right time of the year. 

2 wins baby. 2 wins.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I realized that yesterday was the first time I've ever seen a playoff win in my life. That was neat to be a part of. All the Bombers fans congregating behind the bench in the final 3 minutes is always fun... 

Can you imagine the fan reactions if the Bombers had won a couple more games and had hosted that game?

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I realized that yesterday was the first time I've ever seen a playoff win in my life. That was neat to be a part of. All the Bombers fans congregating behind the bench in the final 3 minutes is always fun... 

U didnt see last years?

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I watched the post-game presser on CFL.ca. I cant help but noticed the color that Bo is wearing, not a Bombers uni but it’s blue and gold. 😜

Huff wont like that.   It's almost as if Bo was half way out the door.   As someone said in another post.   I wouldn't be surprised if Huff moves on from BLM in the off season.  

24 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Can you imagine the fan reactions if the Bombers had won a couple more games and had hosted that game?

I gotta ask... Seriously.. Are you a bomber fan? For real. Cuz reading your posts.. I never actually see anything that suggests you are. Bombers just win in Calgary.. Could you imagine if? Seriously? 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, Mr Dee said:

I hear Quick Six (that’s the Stampeder’s horse that does laps when they score TDs) had to get extra exercise today because he sure as h ll didn’t get much work yesterday.

I just thought of something ... remember Eric Rogers running up the stairs to greet our fans after scoring against us (twice) in Winnipeg? I wonder if he thinks that was a good idea now.

starting to think O'Shea rope a doped the Stumps.

There was too much of a transformation in the defence,  and offence, for it to have just been" finally got it right."

I'm even wondering if Streveller really needed a walking boot.

thinking we just saw some season long, military level subterfuge.

honestly, did the Bomber players and staff seem surprised by the outcome?

also, I tend imagine things some times.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

starting to think O'Shea rope a doped the Stumps.

There was too much of a transformation in the defence,  and offence, for it to have just been" finally got it right."

I'm even wondering if Streveller really needed a walking boot.

thinking we just saw some season long, military level subterfuge.

honestly, did the Bomber players and staff seem surprised by the outcome?

also, I tend imagine things some times.

This was playoff prep weeks leading into the playoffs..and smart coaches wont show full arsenal until Crunch

We've been sitting on this and running ot in practice for weeks now..a lot of the last few close workouts were reps for playoff schemes..and the last couple were fine tuning it...it wasnt implemented this week..or a big "adjustment" at the half like some think..u dont roll out a flawless overhaul in 6 days with no hiccups

It was pre planned for yesterday and these next 2 weeks..and I'll bet you Sask is gonna see some additional tweaks as well and its gonna be a sack fest with multiple turn overs

I rewatched the game while syncing with the CJOB broadcast and noticed on the very last non-victory snap Bob said AH33 looked injured after.  He said someone stepped on his foot.  I hadn't noticed before, but Bob is right about some sort of injury, but no one stepped on his foot.  It looks like a non-contact injury and it looks like a knee or lower leg thing.  Of course, it could have been some contact in a previous play.  After that play Harris is barely able to walk, hobbling to his next position for the V-formation.

I really hope it's just a minor nothing owie.  I hoped it just looked worse than it was.  Very odd it was on the last "real" play.