WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps

JCon

9 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Anyone have any insider type info in Fajardo and his back?

Just what's been reported. Didn't throw at practice but was there this week. Throwing a whiffle ball, which means zero weight, just the motion. 

If he can't throw a ball this week that's pretty rough for the Riders. 

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, Starman115 said:

I actually looked that up earlier today (last playoff win in Calgary) and I thought I must have missed something as 1965 is such a long time ago. Thanks for confirming my findings. 

I was 10. I remember watching that game on television with my family at my aunt & uncles house. That was the first year that I started following the CFL as a fan. 

The team loves Streveler , I hope he is back next year and more years to come.

Side note at the end of the game Collaros seemed really cold and not wanting to be outside anymore when being interviewed.  I'm not sure if that is something to be concerned about as the weather decreases.

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Side note at the end of the game Collaros seemed really cold and not wanting to be outside anymore when being interviewed.  I'm not sure if that is something to be concerned about as the weather decreases.

Meh. it was -15. It won't be any colder than that in Sask next week, and if we're in Calgary in 2 weeks and it's -15 that plays right into the Bombers game.

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Do you know Debbie ?..........

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

That’s not what I got from the post game interview. They had just asked him about returning to Sask for revenge, he wasn’t giving the Criders any bulletin board fodder. Walked away with class.