WSF - GDT - Bombers @ Stamps

JCon

7 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Reporter:. Coach Lapo do Yiu have any idea why your offence is having trouble?

Lapo (deer in headlights):  there's a game today?

Reporter: coach hall... Any answer for the Calgary offense?

Hall: we will rely on them dropping the ball and our front 4 to get pressure.   Our Swiss cheese secondary is fine and no adjustments are necessary.

30 mins to go.   

Reporter: Mike, what do you think you need to do on the second half to defeat the Stamps?

O’Shea: Oh its easy. We will beat them by field goals.

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I had a knee replacement three months ago, fool. I'm not ready to climb stairs in the cold. I know you want to attack my loyalty because I stayed home even though my new knee is still stiff. I haven't even gone back to work yet.  I also don't want to risk slipping on ice climbing the cement stairs at the archaic dump called Mcmahon Stadium. Appreciate your input. thanks for stopping by. 

smart choice, my friend... I can imagine the type of set back a 'slip and fall' could cause and it would be easy enough to do in weather like this...

Just now, Stickem said:

Not enough pressure on Bo.....If we don't get him off his game next half....he'll continue his passing game and that'll be enough to take it....Our D has to come up BIG....Try the jet sweep ALSO get someone deep...It's all our nothing guys

did you see him on that one play, standing back their eating a sandwich? 

I feel our defence played well. Save the long range fieldgoal all Cal. points were aided by our special teams mistakes, our special teams have not been special today. Our offence has looked poor. No mis direction we are not trying to stretch the field, but we are not pounding it either...Im not really sure what we are doing on offence to be honest.

If we want to get back in and take a lead we need our specials to tighten up, and our offence has to figure out what they are doing

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I had a knee replacement three months ago, fool. I'm not ready to climb stairs in the cold. I know you want to attack my loyalty because I stayed home even though my new knee is still stiff. I haven't even gone back to work yet.  I also don't want to risk slipping on ice climbing the cement stairs at the archaic dump called Mcmahon Stadium. Appreciate your input. thanks for stopping by. 

Oh, one more thing Skunk. I have to climb stairs sideways going down because my knee still won't bend enough for me to do it like someone with 2 regular knees. So, other than that, I owe you no explanation or have to apologize for not going. You can be such a ****. 

13 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Get Wolitarsky inside FFS.  We need to run a lot more plays that have 89 and 82 as the primary read.  Adams is garbage.  Demski is a role player, we have two guys who have star quality and they are not featured in the offense.

Agree. Get Woli AND Petermann inside.

4 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

smart choice, my friend... I can imagine the type of set back a 'slip and fall' could cause and it would be easy enough to do in weather like this...

I know EXACTLY what Skunk was trying to do. Just trolling. No wonder he was banned at the other Bomber forum. Slipping & falling on ice is actually my biggest fear. Terrifying thought, actually. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Pffft! You're such a *****! You should be running those stairs like Rocky. What is wrong with you? Knee replacement my ass. Chuck Norris could show you a thing or two, sir, you slacker!