The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

1 minute ago, New_Earth_Mud said:

So why be a ****?  Whats the point?

Most have said thanks both here and on TEP.  

You are being the problem. Its you thats being a complete ****. In spite of that i will continue to post and read both sites.

Cheers 

I am on  the same page  as Muddy!

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

4 minutes ago, New_Earth_Mud said:

So why be a ****?  Whats the point?

Most have said thanks both here and on TEP.  

You are being the problem. Its you thats being a complete ****. In spite of that i will continue to post and read both sites.

Cheers 

Look dude, I choose not to fight with you. Just because you don't like what I said doesn't give you license to keep pushing this so let it go.

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Look dude, I choose not to fight with you. Just because you don't like what I said doesn't give you license to keep pushing this so let it go.

Lol  

No....   You chose the wrong person dude.

We have thanked you all many times in many threads both hear and TEP .......  Its all im saying.

You should have chosen to say nothing if you dodnt want to push.....  Yet here you are. So ill push back.

2 minutes ago, New_Earth_Mud said:

Lol  

No....   You chose the wrong person dude.

We have thanked you all many times in many threads both hear and TEP .......  Its all im saying.

You should have chosen to say nothing if you dodnt want to push.....  Yet here you are. So ill push back.

Man, you have no clue. I said to leave it alone. That's 3 times I've asked you to stop. I wouldn't escalate it any further & I won't. I will not respond anymore to your comments on this subject. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Man, you have no clue. I said to leave it alone. That's 3 times I've asked you to stop. I wouldn't escalate it any further & I won't. I will not respond anymore to your comments on this subject. 

Ya     that figures     LOL

Oh i have a clue man.  Its you that had and have no clue.

Cheers 

Learn to back up what you say. Or say nothing.

Edited by New_Earth_Mud

5 hours ago, NormW said:

I really try not to compare one to the other, it comes down to content and the maturity level of the posters for me. Lipstick and eyeliner isn't that important to me... My last comment was merely suggesting the other site still appears to be having stability issues and might not be dependable (the best choice) over the course of the Grey Cup weekend. 

What I like about here is that if you say something silly you WILL be challenged on it, which is good because it gets you thinking and you can try again and be immediately accepted by the same posters that challenged you. Also, you can be positive and/or negative as long as you can make a good argument. Here if you have an opinion people want to know why. You can't easily be an automatron here.

Over there, some folks tend to be a little more rigid, almost fundamentalist and you don't necessarily need to have a supporting argument. 

Due to these differences I generally enjoy both sites but have had times when both have also turned me off but that's due to my own finicky nature. :-)

38 minutes ago, J5V said:

What I like about here is that if you say something silly you WILL be challenged on it, which is good because it gets you thinking and you can try again and be immediately accepted by the same posters that challenged you. Also, you can be positive and/or negative as long as you can make a good argument. Here if you have an opinion people want to know why. You can't easily be an automatron here.

Over there, some folks tend to be a little more rigid, almost fundamentalist and you don't necessarily need to have a supporting argument. 

Due to these differences I generally enjoy both sites but have had times when both have also turned me off but that's due to my own finicky nature. 🙂

This is a very fair and accurate post. This is an intelligent forum. Discussion is welcome. You can absolutely have any opinion, but you WILL be challenged and you will have to show your work. 

Wow, look at you the new MBB tough guy who takes on all comers looking for a fight. Who looks to be too stupid to realize the only reason I didn't want to fight a war of words with you is to prevent a war between our 2 sites. And because the mods here don't want any issues between the 2 of them. That's the only reason I won't have anything to do with you. Certainly not because you're so tough. 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wow, look at you the new MBB tough guy who takes on all comers looking for a fight. Who looks to be too stupid to realize the only reason I didn't want to fight a war of words with you is to prevent a war between our 2 sites. And because the mods here don't want any issues between the 2 of them. That's the only reason I won't have anything to do with you. Certainly not because you're so tough. 

LMAO

Then you should have said nothing. But you did.

We did thank you and everyone here.   You said we didnt.

Tough guy?   Na     but i wont put up with bullshit. Ill call you on it. And i have.

We thanked all of you for accepting us as TEP was down. You said we didnt.

Just pointing out we did

Just now, New_Earth_Mud said:

LMAO

Then you should have said nothing. But you did.

We did thank you and everyone here.   You said we didnt.

Tough guy?   Na     but i wont put up with bullshit. Ill call you on it. And i have.

We thanked all of you for accepting us as TEP was down. You said we didnt.

Just pointing out we did

Like Noeller says buh bye.

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Just saying what I read last night. I never saw one thank you. I was surprised how some dismissed this place as being inferior. Anyway, water under the bridge. We can continue this or let it go. I advise we let it go.

that's just not true, I created a thread for the sole purpose of saying 'thank you' and that I appreciated the fact that the members here were very gracious and accommodating for those coming from TEP... but I'll also say I did so because I felt it was warranted... but I'm not trying to turn this discussion into a you vs. me or here vs. there deal... the two places are pretty much night and day from each other, not only in appearance but also in discussion... both places have their plus' and minus' (is that how you do that, with a ' after the s? I don't know, lol) so depending on what you find enjoyable you will ultimately pick one or the other...

personally, I like discussing the Bombers, it's players, the organization, and the play of the game... I like both and will continue to post at both... if I had to pick a 'home' I'd have to say TEP just because I've been there longer...  but regardless, if I'm sitting in a bar somewhere and at another table there is either MBB members or TEP members, it doesn't matter which, and some thugs come up and start giving them ****... I'm there... it's on like donkey kong, lol... I've got your back... for me I don't need to draw that line in the sand and pick one or the other, I hope others don't feel I need to as well...

25 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

that's just not true, I created a thread for the sole purpose of saying 'thank you' and that I appreciated the fact that the members here were very gracious and accommodating for those coming from TEP... but I'll also say I did so because I felt it was warranted... but I'm not trying to turn this discussion into a you vs. me or here vs. there deal... the two places are pretty much night and day from each other, not only in appearance but also in discussion... both places have their plus' and minus' (is that how you do that, with a ' after the s? I don't know, lol) so depending on what you find enjoyable you will ultimately pick one or the other...

personally, I like discussing the Bombers, it's players, the organization, and the play of the game... I like both and will continue to post at both... if I had to pick a 'home' I'd have to say TEP just because I've been there longer...  but regardless, if I'm sitting in a bar somewhere and at another table there is either MBB members or TEP members, it doesn't matter which, and some thugs come up and start giving them ****... I'm there... it's on like donkey kong, lol... I've got your back... for me I don't need to draw that line in the sand and pick one or the other, I hope others don't feel I need to as well...

I like you & we've never had a problem so it's all good. You & I have talked using PM & that was great. Glad you're here. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I like you & we've never had a problem so it's all good. You & I have talked using PM & that was great. Glad you're here. 

same here, I consider you a friend as well... I enjoy this place and it's members and plan on hanging and hopefully add to the conversation here...thx!