The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

I really try not to compare one to the other, it comes down to content and the maturity level of the posters for me. Lipstick and eyeliner isn't that important to me... My last comment was merely suggesting the other site still appears to be having stability issues and might not be dependable (the best choice) over the course of the Grey Cup weekend. 

Edited by NormW

1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

As someone who posts on both, my unbiased opinion is that TEP is busier than here.

pretty sure there are more people at that site, so busier.

but usually the game threads here are quite a bit longer. whatever, both are good.

I do think this site has quite a bit more humour and sarcasm, which is a big plus for me.

Edited by Mark F

39 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

That's pretty funny. As a guy who primarily posts here & occasionally goes over to TEP, I find it boring with a lack of topics & discussion. 

I post at both...I thin here is a bit more busy to be honest, enjoy both as well...but i think the discussion (and squabbling) gets more in depth here, tho I think that's due to this site being a bit more football knowledgeable/experience with the posters

35 minutes ago, JCon said:

Other than a mild rodent problem, it's pretty nice around MBB. You all should stick around a while. 

I will stick around here because I’m a super fan but shaming the other site is not constructive what so ever.

Sure it’s dated but some of us are originals to that site on there feel it’s like the old worn out couch that is cherished.

6 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I post at both, my opinion is that this site is busier. Also agree with Booch's comments on the level of discussion. That said, save the attacks for those who deserve it aka Rider fans.

I also post on both, more here than there, but I find both have interesting posters but i find that over here it gets heated at times and the back and forth goes on overdrive which I like , different opinions are great and even better when you can back it up.

My opinion is well known so I don't need to go down that road, but anyone who doesn't like this place and somehow thinks that place is better? Well good riddance to ya and don't let the door hit you on the way out... My life motto, more or less, is "if you're not with us, you're against us"... 

26 minutes ago, Noeller said:

My opinion is well known so I don't need to go down that road, but anyone who doesn't like this place and somehow thinks that place is better? Well good riddance to ya and don't let the door hit you on the way out... My life motto, more or less, is "if you're not with us, you're against us"... 

Ill continue to come to both.

4 hours ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Then you are just as ignorant as some others on here!  Sucks for you.

You came over here to say that after we let you post here in a welcoming way? Doesn't suck for me because this place never went down. When your stupid site was down all thru the playoffs where was all your Bomber talk? Here. Then yesterday, you had people start crowing how much better their place is than here after it came back up instead of being gracious & saying thanks . Then BOOM, down again. Enjoy the outtage again.

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You came over here to say that after we let you post here in a welcoming way? Doesn't suck for me because this place never went down. When your stupid site was down all thru the playoffs where was all your Bomber talk? Here. Then yesterday, you had people start crowing how much better their place is than here after it came back up instead of being gracious & saying thanks . Then BOOM, down again. Enjoy the outtage again.

LOL  and for the record it’s back up again.

for the record I did not “have”  people do anything. Just wanna have fun in both forums.

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

1 minute ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

LOL  and for the record it’s back up again.

And yet, here you are. I just think it's disingenuous for posters that were here for a couple of weeks going back & saying how superior they feel TEP is & offering no thanks to this place for letting everyone come over & talk Bomber football during our Grey Cup run. And getting along until now.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not so sure anyone did that.

The folks from TEP including me were happy it was back.

Its all Bomber fans so its all good as i see it. 

11 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

And yet, here you are. I just think it's disingenuous for posters that were here for a couple of weeks going back & saying how superior they feel TEP is & offering no thanks to this place for letting everyone come over & talk Bomber football during our Grey Cup run. And getting along until now.

Again this is just not true.    Many of us thanked you and this place.

Not sure why you are being a ****.  

Edited by New_Earth_Mud

Just now, New_Earth_Mud said:

Again this is just not true.    Many of us thanked you and this place.

Not sire why you are being a ****.  

Just saying what I read last night. I never saw one thank you. I was surprised how some dismissed this place as being inferior. Anyway, water under the bridge. We can continue this or let it go. I advise we let it go.

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Just saying what I read last night. I never saw one thank you. I was surprised how some dismissed this place as being inferior. Anyway, water under the bridge. We can continue this or let it go. I advise we let it go.

Lol at you advise?

And who are you to advise me of anything?   Your a member here as much as i am.

I need no advice from you my friend.