The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

14 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Same story for me at my crash pad in Dover (don't judge me...) just getting fired up and ready to go. The only Manitoba beer I could find in the city yesterday was Farmery (fart noises) and I'm wondering how early is too early to crack one....

I might crack one with the pre game show...

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

As do I, but I'm never there because it's a garbage site. I might hate/fight with Rich sometimes, but this is the only real site for real fans. 

The other one seems busier though which is about the only thing I like more about the old. Guess my posting lead is gonna be squashed now😖

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

As do I, but I'm never there because it's a garbage site. I might hate/fight with Rich sometimes, but this is the only real site for real fans. 

Really??  You gonna start that crap? that in a nutshell is why many actually avoid this site.  You can't just leave it as being happy there are two sites for fans to discuss our favorite team??

are you sure you don't have some rider fan lineage running through your body cause that is what I expect out of them.

48 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Really??  You gonna start that crap? that in a nutshell is why many actually avoid this site.  You can't just leave it as being happy there are two sites for fans to discuss our favorite team??

are you sure you don't have some rider fan lineage running through your body cause that is what I expect out of them.

The other site is heavily influenced by a handful of thin skinned posters.  They make that place look more like the riders site.  

This place is much more mature overall,  and ran much more fair in my opinion.  

Edited by NorthernSkunk
To fix the auto spelling

4 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Dude...you were banned...You were a distraction there and deserved it. 

We are here cause the other site is broken and we love discussing the Bombers. 

So don't act here like you all did over there.....maybe just answer the question if you want to respond.

matty fans were distracted by my opinion about Matty,  and what I thought the team needed.  So they whined, simple as that.  Too bad the whiners weren't adult enough to discuss it eh. 

We ain't winning a cup with Matty..... we have a good shot with Big Chris an Zak now though don't we.....and isnt that what it is all about ? 

3 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

So don't act here like you all did over there.....maybe just answer the question if you want to respond.

matty fans were distracted by my opinion about Matty,  and what I thought the team needed.  So they whined, simple as that.  Too bad the whiners weren't adult enough to discuss it eh. 

We ain't winning a cup with Matty..... we have a good shot with Big Chris an Zak now though don't we.....and isnt that what it is all about ? 

I will answer the question.  I thought you were wrong over there in how you posted and carried yourself based on the posted code of conduct.  That opinion has not changed for me.  

I have stated we are lucky to have 2 decent places to post. they have different vibes and different guidelines.  Posting at one or the other doesn't make anyone a better or worse fan or human.  

enjoy the new/old people and the bomber win 

5 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

I will answer the question.  I thought you were wrong over there in how you posted and carried yourself based on the posted code of conduct.  That opinion has not changed for me.  

I asked mods for specific examples of when I did anything like you just mentioned ..... and all I got was crickets.   How is that fair for a banning ?

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

FWIW I think a lot of us here think you’re annoying too 

Like I just said to the zipp...... if you could give me examples of what I post that is so different from what others post..... I will listen,  I may have a question after I listen to what you feel is so annoying,  but I would expect a dialogue about it after and not just a banning.

2 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I asked mods for specific examples of when I did anything like you just mentioned ..... and all I got was crickets.   How is that fair for a banning ?

When the site is back up I will see what sort of records I have if you really want to know...seems like you have good life over here - enjoy.