The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

Folks I know it is probably not good form to discuss the other Bomber Forum however I was wondering if anyone had tried to access it over the past 48 hours? I keep getting a 404 error on all of my browsers. The site is http://forums.bluebombers.com/index.php#1 and all I get is a 404 error. I have tried to post this issue on the social media sites for the Bombers but no response as of yet. Any others out there that have experienced the same issue and any ideas if it is something at my end would be greatly appreciated.

6 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

The Bombers organization is connected to that board ?........ 

I believe so. Never understood the relationship etc. But thanks to all to confirm what I thought! - I try and post to both forms just to ensure they keep going etc. But getting the lack of feedback on the other forum when they are down is very bothersome.

10 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

No it’s down.  Haven’t heard any update from the mod admin.  Reached out to him on Twitter and nothing but the Bombers did acknowledge it was down and they are working on it.  

thanks for the info. If it is not too much to ask what is his address on twitter as I do not have it and really a novice on Twitter.

37 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

ModAdmin had mentioned recently that there were going to be some enhancements to the place, hopefully that is what this is all about... Zipp, thanks for the update... and thx MBB for allowing the conversation, there are several members that support both...

I am one that supports both. Wanted to see all the comments on both sites today - The game starts at 2:30 tomorrow so will be dark and cold when finished. I have all my winter gear out ready to head out tomorrow - Lots of coffee will be consumed that's for sure. I

1 hour ago, 66 Chevelle said:

ModAdmin had mentioned recently that there were going to be some enhancements to the place, hopefully that is what this is all about... Zipp, thanks for the update... and thx MBB for allowing the conversation, there are several members that support both...

That's occurring in the off season. Unfortunately, this was not planned and very unfortunate timing with our play off game upcoming.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

They desperately need an upgrade. That site is garbage design compared to the layout and functionality of this place. That place looks like Geocities compared to this... 

this is true, this place is a lot better in terms of layout, functionality and features... the other place really needs some updating, but, it does work and at the end of the day gets the job done...

seems like message boards in general are on their last leg in favor of social media apps like facebook and twitter... I use to be on facebook years ago but haven't been active there for at least 6 years...  then twitter... I don't necessarily  see much use in it, or instagram or snapchat, or whatever the cool app of tomorrow may be...

14 minutes ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Hello all just registered here, finally after all these years. Gotta make my presence smelt with the big game tomorrow.

Hopefully the officially site is back up soon. For the record I to am getting the same 404 error message when trying to access.

There goes the neighborhood..............................jk😀

1 hour ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Hello all just registered here, finally after all these years. Gotta make my presence smelt with the big game tomorrow.

Hopefully the officially site is back up soon. For the record I to am getting the same 404 error message when trying to access.

Goldy my friend!!!  The place is better already!!

we are lucky fans to have two quality places to discuss our favorite team!!

11 hours ago, The Zipp said:

Goldy my friend!!!  The place is better already!!

we are lucky fans to have two quality places to discuss our favorite team!!

Welcome Goldy! I am still in my PJ's and checking in here. Got all my winter gear out ready to head out around 1PM Calgary time.Lots of snow on the ground and cold!

47 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Welcome Goldy! I am still in my PJ's and checking in here. Got all my winter gear out ready to head out around 1PM Calgary time.Lots of snow on the ground and cold!

Same story for me at my crash pad in Dover (don't judge me...) just getting fired up and ready to go. The only Manitoba beer I could find in the city yesterday was Farmery (fart noises) and I'm wondering how early is too early to crack one....