Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JCon

2019-20 CFL Offseason

1 minute ago, Dr Zaius said:

Still would be wrong though 

it was my opinion, therefore it can't be wrong... no where did I say that this is what would happen, just indicated what I would like to see happen...  

3 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

it was my opinion, therefore it can't be wrong... no where did I say that this is what would happen, just indicated what I would like to see happen...  

sure opinions can be wrong. "Hitler was a good guy"

but you're right - it's all for naught now anyway.

Edited by Dr Zaius

3 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

Oh my.  Opinions can most certainly be wrong.  Love that we seem to be living in a post-fact world.  Let me give you a couple of examples:  You can have an opinion that the world is flat.  Your opinion would be wrong.  You can have an opinion that vaccinations are inherently dangerous.  Your opinion would be wrong.  Opinions that are based on measurables/stats/evidence can be wrong.  

5 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Oh my.  Opinions can most certainly be wrong.  Love that we seem to be living in a post-fact world.  Let me give you a couple of examples:  You can have an opinion that the world is flat.  Your opinion would be wrong.  You can have an opinion that vaccinations are inherently dangerous.  Your opinion would be wrong.  Opinions that are based on measurables/stats/evidence can be wrong.  

I found the government shill

39 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Tell me where I sign up for your newsletter....

7 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

No that's a fact. The  nature of anything i say is that it's a fact. 

Dang, sorry.  Not only a fact, but an amazing, unbelievably good fact using all the great words.   Completely forgot about that, Mr. President.  🤬