2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

15 hours ago, Floyd said:

It’s on 3down.

Something like ‘gotta say it - men shouldn’t get with men and women shouldn’t be with women -  but that’s just me’

you shouldn’t be cut over that - apologize and community day or something 

And yet, the same team that cuts him & claims the high & mighty ground refuses to have a conversation about their team name & refuses to change it. Which to me is the ultimate in hypocrisy. 

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Clearly we don't know what happened in the locker room and if the players followed game plans or not.    Purely looking at him during games when he was down he looked completely lost.  Not even angry or frustrated... just had that empty look in his eyes.  

Yeah that was telling. He had that sad Tim Burke look. 

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

They had more then enough talent to have a better record. 

As Bomber fans we should be very aware of how hard it is to be successful with a **** teir offensive line.... 

Yeah they had some nice receiver and Reilly, but when the qb is getting his ass kicked night in and night out you won't win very often. 

29 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

TSN’s Dave Naylor is reporting that the CFL has been speaking with Ontario Minister of Sport Lisa MacLeod about a potential CFL hub in Hamilton/Burlington.

https://3downnation.com/2020/06/30/71373/

I’d be willing to bet that the delay is getting an eastern hub - all of your cities are still in covid hotspots

if wpg and sask are hubs - the season is already announced...  I mean you could even bus players through to Edmonton and Calgary and still not have to worry about quarantine - Vancouver is probably just a shade too far

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

I’d be willing to bet that the delay is getting an eastern hub - all of your cities are still in covid hotspots

if wpg and sask are hubs - the season is already announced...  I mean you could even bus players through to Edmonton and Calgary and still not have to worry about quarantine - Vancouver is probably just a shade too far

I think the notion that a hub is just that....and all games are played there. The league likely thinks if they have any hope for game attendance they need the eastern teams to have an eastern hub. 

Just now, DR. CFL said:

I’m not sure how stating his position on whether he will play...is a cry for attention? It is more about his concern about risking his health and longer term livilehood.

The two biggest primadonnas in the league in Wilder and Banks make statements about announcing their lack of participation.

Shocking.