2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

4 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

teams with lesser roster changes will definitely benefit from this.

Yeah a team with a consistent coaching staff...minimal turnover and being able to hit ground running right away not having the growing pains of integrating new players..schemes..etc is gonna be huge in a shortened season...especially along an o-line and we are set up pretty well with everyone back on the whole offensive side of the ball

I also think Coach **** really has no place in saying that...really...who's he to make that assumption

Could say he isn't invested as a serious coach as half time his headset is dangling around his neck...seems to have no control of his players as the extra curricular b.s goes on and on...case in point banjo bowl...and the other constant yapping and mugging for camera...so really he should keep his pie hole shut truth be told

If any of our guys pulled what the rider dorks did at Banjo Bowl...U could bet Oshea wouldn't have let them see field again that game...and a guy like Kindly Cal would possibly cut him..as I remember the time he cut a guy at halftime one year

Farhan saying that coaches have apparently been told to prepare for 1-week TCs. I understand the thought process here, but man, that just seems like begging for injuries. I'm still holding out hope for a half-season starting at Labour Day, but as noted, it's the "getting US players across the border" that's going to be the issue. Things are a MUCH bigger mess down there....

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Farhan saying that coaches have apparently been told to prepare for 1-week TCs. I understand the thought process here, but man, that just seems like begging for injuries. I'm still holding out hope for a half-season starting at Labour Day, but as noted, it's the "getting US players across the border" that's going to be the issue. Things are a MUCH bigger mess down there....

Yeah, I was wondering that all along. Those players come from so many different states, and who knows how stringent they’ll be in regards to this virus.

Maybe, indeed, it will truly be a CANADIAN Football League.