2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

1 hour ago, JTillman said:

Are you guys seriously comparing about 10-20 thousand dollars worth of concrete repair to almost 2 years of delays and tens of millions of dollars of repairs and defects at IGF?   Seriously?   New Mosaic was built on time and on budget, pretty much the opposite of IGF.   I understand the inferiority complete Winnipegers have with IGF, glad they finally got it all resolved, I hope.

Aww muffin, are you ok? Getting a little defensive aren't we? Do you need to go cuddle with your sisterwife to feel better?

****** troll. Go back to your hole #RidersSuck #4 #honestlyonly4inover100yearspathetic #telethontime #toiletbowl #CountThePlayOffWinsAtIGFwest 

2 hours ago, JTillman said:

Are you guys seriously comparing about 10-20 thousand dollars worth of concrete repair to almost 2 years of delays and tens of millions of dollars of repairs and defects at IGF?   Seriously?   New Mosaic was built on time and on budget, pretty much the opposite of IGF.   I understand the inferiority complete Winnipegers have with IGF, glad they finally got it all resolved, I hope.

FinishedWetKillifish-size_restricted.gif

Meanwhile, in news that actually matters: https://globalnews.ca/news/6656231/winnipeg-blue-bombers-grey-cup-afterglow/

They’re enjoying it so much, in fact, that they’ve decided to keep the CFL trophy – for a few more months, anyway.

“We were supposed to give the Cup back in February, but I let (the league) know we’ll keep it here until the home opener,” Bombers president and CEO Wade Miller told 680 CJOB.

The rest of the league can eat ****, but especially that rectangle province next door. Losers.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

I swear there is a team of Rider fans who search the Internet looking for any criticism of the team, its stadium and its fans so that they can step in and defend their team. I mean, I'd laugh about us living rent free in their heads but who wants to live in Saskatchewan even if its rent free?

The league can borrow it until we take it back in November at IGFW

5 hours ago, JTillman said:

I am not even going to go down that road of how insane it is to go on a rivals forum, be so bugged by what you are reading a profile is created, and your single post contains the words inferiority complex directed at Winnipeg. 

I will say we won the championship less than four months ago. Sit down you disrespectful four stripe. 

1 minute ago, Steve Fanitage said:

I am not even going to go down that road of how insane it is to go on a rivals forum, be so bugged by what you are reading a profile is created, and your single post contains the words inferiority complex directed at Winnipeg. 

I will say we won the championship less than four months ago. Sit down you disrespectful four stripe.

Yes, while what you say is true, I think the magic number for directing barbs at Rider fans stands at a number originating from Rider fans. And that number, which they clung to as if it was all they had, and it was, is 1990. 

19 minutes ago, Steve Fanitage said:

I am not even going to go down that road of how insane it is to go on a rivals forum, be so bugged by what you are reading a profile is created, and your single post contains the words inferiority complex directed at Winnipeg. 

I will say we won the championship less than four months ago. Sit down you disrespectful four stripe. 

I can't begin to describe how much I love your use of "Four Stripe" as an adjective for all Gappers. This is fabulous and I'm going to use it always...

Edited by Noeller

7 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I swear there is a team of Rider fans who search the Internet looking for any criticism of the team, its stadium and its fans so that they can step in and defend their team. I mean, I'd laugh about us living rent free in their heads but who wants to live in Saskatchewan even if its rent free?

Heard from more than one media source. Rider fans make social media a gong show if theres negativity perceived. Making job harder and less satisfying.

yes...it is a very nice stadium and you can say in the top 2 in Canada, though from being in both, and talking to players who played in both IGEast is much more  intimate for football, as well as the crowd more intimidating than IGWest

Fans are more than welcome and encouraged to be proud of their barns and hype them to no end....but the Rider Fan  incessant babbling how their barn is the be all..end all..jewel of Canada is a bit nauseating, and baseless