2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

50 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

I don't believe he upset that the Bombers were going to win. Imo, he just couldn't believe the Esks screwed up that bad.

It's easily done, especially with a smooth character like Milt. Yeah, they messed that up bad.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Maclean, Mackenzie, Friedman, Cuthbert, Ferraro... That's a group of broadcasters worth their salaries and then some. 

I don't disagree with that list and I'm willing to give Cuthbert a pass on the "oh no" thing. Ferraro has surprised me at how good he's become. One of the best for an ex-player. Suitor is just garbage and Black, well, hard to believe he's a Winnipegger.

8 minutes ago, J5V said:

I don't disagree with that list and I'm willing to give Cuthbert a pass on the "oh no" thing. Ferraro has surprised me at how good he's become. One of the best for an ex-player. Suitor is just garbage and Black, well, hard to believe he's a Winnipegger.

Ferraro has been good from the get go. Check out is call on Patrick stefan ******* up an empty net goal vs. The oilers back in his early time with sports net. Need more colour guys not afraid to flat out say when guys **** up.

53 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Ferraro has been good from the get go. Check out is call on Patrick stefan ******* up an empty net goal vs. The oilers back in his early time with sports net. Need more colour guys not afraid to flat out say when guys **** up.

I actually believe Ferraro is worse now than when he started. He's too polished now...too "trained". When he was more raw and honest, he was a better overall broadcaster, IMO. Still, he's the best Analyst in the NHL.......tho Louie Debrusk is fantastic as well. 

7 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Bwahahaha

They have talked so much **** about ours, and here we are now.

Someone please read this to Luc Mullinder. 

So can add this to their weird roof that cannot handle snow loads, and their AC system that "broke down" in only the visiting team's locker room on a sweltering hot day.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Bwahahaha

So can add this to their weird roof that cannot handle snow loads, and their AC system that "broke down" in only the visiting team's locker room on a sweltering hot day.

It's really why I shared the link.

I remember so much **** talking from a number of people out west when issues surfaced at IG Field.  Now, to be fair, there were a large number of Winnipeggers as well who chose to complain and point fingers but this article goes to show that there's always going to be a few problems that have to get sorted out after the fact .. happens in any construction project.

22 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Bwahahaha

along with the sewer issues they had, and beer lines freezing up in cold weather

41 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

They must be confused. I'm pretty sure that place is made of porcelain.

42 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth

Like a genuine, bona fide

Electrified, 35,000 seat Stadium

What'd I say?

Stadium

What's it called?

Stadium

That's right! Stadium

Stadium

Stadium

Stadium

I hear those things are awfully loud

Not in the playoffs and not with our crowd.

Is there a chance the walls could bend?

Not on your life, Watermelon-head

What about us brain-dead slobs?

You'll be given radio jobs

Were you sent here by a Bomber?

No, good sir, my sister is my mother

My ring came off in the can

We have three more, my good man

I swear it's Regina's only choice

Throw up your hands and raise your voice

Stadium

What's it called?

Stadium

Once again

Stadium

But Albert Street's all cracked and broken

Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken

Stadium!

Stadium!

Stadium!

Stadium!

Stadi, d'oh!

Are you guys seriously comparing about 10-20 thousand dollars worth of concrete repair to almost 2 years of delays and tens of millions of dollars of repairs and defects at IGF?   Seriously?   New Mosaic was built on time and on budget, pretty much the opposite of IGF.   I understand the inferiority complete Winnipegers have with IGF, glad they finally got it all resolved, I hope.

Edited by JTillman

5 minutes ago, JTillman said:

Are you guys seriously comparing about 10-20 thousand dollars worth of concrete repair to almost 2 years of delays and tens of millions of dollars of repairs and defects at IGF?   Seriously?   New Mosaic was built on time and on budget, pretty much the opposite of IGF.   I understand the inferiority complete Winnipegers have with IGF, glad they finally got it all resolved, I hope.

Image result for here we go gif

Glass barns, troll. Remember that.

17 minutes ago, JTillman said:

Are you guys seriously comparing about 10-20 thousand dollars worth of concrete repair to almost 2 years of delays and tens of millions of dollars of repairs and defects at IGF?   Seriously?   New Mosaic was built on time and on budget, pretty much the opposite of IGF.   I do get the inferiority complete Winnipegers have with that facility, glad they finally got it all resolved.

Ha-Ha-Sorry.jpg

24 minutes ago, JTillman said:

Migs is back 😄

Mosiac stadium is falling apart! 

41 minutes ago, JTillman said:

what would it cost to fix that defective unsafe roof?...and 10-20k maybe for new seem covers...but did you stick your ratface into the structure to see if any freeze/thaw damage has occured...most likely not, and most likely that won't be made public to media as that could cause, or create fear of structural integrity...if there is a hairline gap..water will enter...and thats one of the worst enemies for structural concrete work in cold climates..