2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

Today on Regina radio 620 the question was asked, "Which CFL non-playoff team will make the playoffs in 2020 AND which team that did make the playoffs will not make them?"

Luc Mullinder answered:

"B.C. will make the playoffs...(and...wait for it)...Winnipeg will NOT make the playoffs!"

(I nearly choked on my sandwich upon hearing that...however Mullinder is a Bomber hater.)

2 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Today on Regina radio 620 the question was asked, "Which CFL non-playoff team will make the playoffs in 2020 AND which team that did make the playoffs will not make them?"

Luc Mullinder answered:

"B.C. will make the playoffs...(and...wait for it)...Winnipeg will NOT make the playoffs!"

(I nearly choked on my sandwich upon hearing that...however Mullinder is a Bomber hater.)

There is not a media member in that province worth anything. 

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, blueingreenland said:

Luc Mullinder answered:

And apparently with the intelligence of a house plant.

2 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Luc Mullinder answered:

Its nothing more than just media feeding our ever more desire for bi-partisan "information"

He is just feeding the toothless fan base that wants that message. 

4 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Luc Mullinder answered:

Who cares?? These are the same people who think a career back up is a sure fire hall of famer, when it's equally as likely Fajardo will regress this year. Lol.  Our back up isn't any worse then there's was going into 2019, but they all pretend like they knew Fajardo was going to turn into a starter....hah

They try to pedal this narrative that we don't have anything after Collaros, because hoping for an injury is all they have. We have beat them 2 years in a row in there house. Now all of a sudden they are going to make a big leap even though they haven't gotten any better on paper...I for one aint buying it....

12 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Luc Mullinder answered:

I've definitely noticed that Sask's media personalities call out other teams on the air and have their biases. Like Pedersen and Mullinder both just have obvious beefs with the Bombers and show it. 

When you listen to 1290 or Brown/Irving they never seem to have a hate on for a particular team. The Riders are just as indifferent to them as the Argos or Esks. 

Makes me glad there's some actual professionalism here, unlike in the barren wasteland to our West.

Edited by Dr Zaius

13 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Well, let me mull that over for a second................................

Nope,

he's crazy.

He's not crazy; that'd be an insult to crazies. He's just a vile piece of **** blinded by his own irrational hatred, which perfectly exemplifies what's wrong with the most delusional and insecure fanbase in Canadian sports. He and Pederson are the epitomic mouthpieces of Rider Nation.

The CFL would better off without either of them.

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

I would say no...right now I would have Fajardo and Collaros at par at 4th, and I would almost put Zack ahead based on supporting cast (O-line/RB)

It will be very interesting to see what Collaros can do with a good o-line, good coaching and good receivers over a whole season. I'm optimistic.

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

I've definitely noticed that Sask's media personalities call out other teams on the air and have their biases. Like Pedersen and Mullinder both just have obvious beefs with the Bombers and show it. 

When you listen to 1290 or Brown/Irving they never seem to have a hate on for a particular team. The Riders are just as indifferent to them as the Argos or Esks. 

Makes me glad there's some actual professionalism here, unlike in the barren wasteland to our West.

I liked hearing Irving on 680 this morning. Said it like it is. West will be tough. Calgary is always a tough team. Said Sask has a good team. BC will be better and Edmonton is in the mix. Bombers have a good chance to repeat but its not going to be easy!

Cant argue with that.