2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

33 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah for a fanbase with that piddly amount..least in the league franchise wise they shouldn't be mocking anything

Rulk started a thread about not getting to play us 3 times this year and that they look at those games as guaranteed wins..... I really hope it's meant as a joke. That or someone needs to tell him we have a better record against them over the past 5-6years.

54 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Rulk started a thread about not getting to play us 3 times this year and that they look at those games as guaranteed wins..... I really hope it's meant as a joke. That or someone needs to tell him we have a better record against them over the past 5-6years.

4-4 over the last two years... 2-4 in the regular season... 2-0 in the playoffs... I’ll take that “guaranteed win” every year... :) 

59 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Who is Rulk? lol

33 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

No. It’s his choice.

Some May call it the D.D. factor...

Good Imp ol aren't the rareity they used to be. Teams don't want to give big front loaded deals to older imp ol. 

The xfl seems desperate for proven guys who can pass and pass protect. Plus it's like the old AFL risk for a pay cheque and a half each year. He comes back later to the neediest team. 

17 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Dunno man - there were quite a few struggling OTs this past season. 

Not for lack of talent. A lot of things cause struggles on the ol, chemistry and the right group of guys goes a long long ways. Hardrick was a BC cast off before becoming a corner stone of our OL for instance. 

You cant just pick up a great OL, plug em in and turn around your OL. The riders have been trying to buy their OL for years with no success. A good or better OL is the sign of a good team/coaching staff. 

25 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Not for lack of talent. A lot of things cause struggles on the ol, chemistry and the right group of guys goes a long long ways. Hardrick was a BC cast off before becoming a corner stone of our OL for instance. 

You cant just pick up a great OL, plug em in and turn around your OL. The riders have been trying to buy their OL for years with no success. A good or better OL is the sign of a good team/coaching staff. 

I used to agree....  and then journeyman Hardrick turned into a dominant RT, Speller and Couture stepped in for Goossen without missing a beat, Desjarlais beat out Gray...

Calgary has had a plug and play OL, its starting to look more and more like its coaching and culture...  so Sask is still fkd