2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

Now you’re talking BC..

No better deal in the city of Vancouver than this. A family of 4 can watch pro sports for under $70!!!! This is a promo I was waiting for. This allows families to go to a game without blowing their entire entertainment budget. Well done BCLions. #CFL
- Eric Edlund 

Derek - get out of Saskatchewan now, before it’s too late. You were way off base with your earlier power rankings and it hasn’t gotten any better if you’re seriously picking Saskatchewan to be the top team in the CFL Derek, run, run now, and never wear green again..

EARLIER...

AND NOW..

There’s more...

Edited by Mr Dee

10 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Taylor writes like hes under pressure to be positive. Its not like he'd be attacked repeatedly by scores of Rider fans on social media. Thats crazy talk

He doesnt want to rise in the morning with a truck load of dung in his lawn. Cant blame the guy. 😂

Edited by M.O.A.B.

30 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

The Riders lose 2 starting NI OL and only add BUST JSJ, lose a starting DT, add a SAM candidate who didn't play last year and they're second? DT has about as credibility as The Beaverton.

The main difference being that The Beaverton knows it’s just for laughs... whereas everyone just laughs at Derek Taylor’s straight faced green nutlicking idiocy

Out with one biased mindless laughingstock melonhead dipshit(Pedersen), in with another biased mindless laughingstock melonhead dipshit(Taylor). Only thing Taylor is missing is a big potato headed mouth-breathing sack of monkeyshit ex "player" named Luc as a sidekick. Wait a minute...…. 

I actually really like the Franklin signing for Sask.  I think with a good QB coach in Maas (don't try to tell me Trestman is a good coach at this point, he hasn't developed a QB in a CFL lifetime) he has a real shot to dethrone Fajardo in the next couple seasons.  Fajardo takes a beating and will probably miss some games.

On 2020-02-14 at 6:34 PM, Mr Dee said:

Derek - get out of Saskatchewan now, before it’s too late. You were way off base with your earlier power rankings and it hasn’t gotten any better if you’re seriously picking Saskatchewan to be the top team in the CFL Derek, run, run now, and never wear green again..

EARLIER...

AND NOW..

There’s more...

No sign of Calgary or Edmonton, but Sask ahead of the champs even though they've had no big upgrades this offseason. 

Classic. 

Edited by Dr Zaius