2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

46 minutes ago, White Out said:

Flair Air has a promo where for 3 months you can:

1) Pay 700 dollars for a checked bag and fly as much as you want no black outs

2) Pay 500 and have no checked bags with some black out dates like Fridays/Mondays (i think)

Wife has already signed off on me working some overtime if they extend this to cover the CFL season and I can maybe get season tickets. I am genuinely pumped about this idea.

Deal only in effect for Feb-May, is my understanding...

39 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I dunno...I feel like time has passed Solly by....

Agree. He will be 34 this year, his best year was 2016 and 2017 was his last good year. It isnt hard to find a tackle box MLBer. The chances he regains peak form now is extremely low. If I was them Id go with a young cheap Imp or even try a good sts NIer. 

WELL he did have 88 tackles in 15 games last yr..with 4 sacks and a FF...hardly a speed bump...he still has game..If Boozy Hughes can get a 200k extension at 36 coming off elboy/arm surgery for this yr..Soli will get 180-190 easy

14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Elimimian will end up in Toronto or back in BC - guy can still transform a defence

I dont see him as that guy at all. Maybe at his best, but not any more. To be a game / system changer at Lber you gotta either be lock down in pass cover, or pass rusher / lanes. Like Bighill in his first year here his deep middle zone under the S and in place of loffler at times was incredible and allowed us to do a lot. Or WJ and his pressure / PKDs. I dont see Elimimian as that guy. 2016 he was all over the field making plays in the back field, back in the middle etc. Since then I think hes been a scrape to the ball and up the middle stuffer. Now I think hes replacement level tbh.