2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

For those who are sweating with anticipation, this ^^ is the kind of announcement I expect the Bombers to make very soon. 

A full staff announcement when everyone is in place.

Which is fine. But isnt OC the only role needing to be filled? I suppose if they promote buck its OC and QB coach. Is there any other position needing to be filled?

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I remember him seemingly BEGGING the Bombers for a job on Twitter.... I think he mentioned both scouting and coaching. I think he just really really wants a job..

For a guy who blah blahs about respect, you sure sound like a **** sometimes

TE would be 100% the right choice for WR asst

2 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

In the Bombers case you could have Hardrick, Bighill, Jefferson, Jeffcoate, Nevis, Bryant, Adams, Wilson, Alexander, Fenner, Roh, Kory Jones as vetern Americans

Nick Taylor as well if re-signed...lots of options

Randy Ambrosie is honestly a ******* joke. Just read the Walters interview where he said that as it was explained to him at the beginning of 2019, the NFL window would allow you to let players (Kongbo, as an example) try out and sign with NFL teams even if they weren’t on an expiring deal.

Now the rules change after the season and after we spend a first round pick on him?

That should be a major point of contention for any GM in the league. Ambrosie is doing an awful job for the league at this point, but hey at least we’re gonna be able to put some guy from Finland that nobody’s ever heard of on our roster this year, even though he’s not fit to carry a ball bag.

1 hour ago, GCn20 said:

I agree. One of the worst commissioners for over reacting and changing rules on the fly.

Questionable taste in scarves as well. For a guy who played so many years in the CFL I'm shocked about the way he's running the league from changing rules on the fly to this CFL 2.0 thing.  There seems to be no real plan on how he's doing things. Just flying by the seat of his pants. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27