2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I love how a team with so many guys on the wrong side of 30 is set for years to come.

And a team with at moment the whole oline as free agents. The whole linebacking crew..half the defensive backfield and 3 starting receivers..their punter..and really no depth currently on club.. and if  they lose a canadian or 2 in free agency..they are royally screwed...yup..set up for years

On 2019-12-21 at 12:28 PM, Mr Dee said:

Looks like Marshall Ferguson has been hanging out with Simoni Lawrence...

I'm not sure why anyone would bother getting upset about this... he's just making guesses... outside of the re-signings, I'm sure most of these will be wrong anyways...

17 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I wouldn't say anyone is getting upset about it, more like simply mocking the stupidity of it. 

That was my initial reaction after seeing his chart.  It makes more sense if you read his article where he broke things down into a few categories like a lock to happen, unlikely to happen or what he would like to see personally.  I still disagree with 95% of it but at least I can kinda see where he was coming from now.  At the end of the day, it's an off-season filler article that anyone of us could have come up with (and most likely done a better job).

44 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

That was my initial reaction after seeing his chart.  It makes more sense if you read his article where he broke things down into a few categories like a lock to happen, unlikely to happen or what he would like to see personally.  I still disagree with 95% of it but at least I can kinda see where he was coming from now.  At the end of the day, it's an off-season filler article that anyone of us could have come up with (and most likely done a better job).

And so could a nutless monkey.

16 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Taking on the OC duties is just a poor decision. 

He is a good coach, but I'm not convinced he is a good head coach.

Swaggerville carried 2011 

I still remember the story of when he brought a mirror into a meeting for the players to look into... I don't know how much truth there is to that rumour... but the fact I can see him doing it- says a lot.

Can you Imagine OSH coming in to a meeting to takl about players accepting responsibility and for some self reflection... with a mirror? Neither can I...

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I still remember the story of when he brought a mirror into a meeting for the players to look into... I don't know how much truth there is to that rumour... but the fact I can see him doing it- says a lot.

Can you Imagine OSH coming in to a meeting to takl about players accepting responsibility and for some self reflection... with a mirror? Neither can I...

Also using Pacino's speech from Any Given Sunday...c'mon man create your own motivation..

Just glad that the Riders have gone Blue and Gold for their logo.

If you can't beat them...

Regina product Dan Clark signs two-year contract extension with the Saskatchewan Roughriders: The Saskatchewan Roughriders announced the signing of all-star centre Dan Clark to a two-year contract extension on Friday. The extension will… https://leaderpost.com/sports/football/cfl/saskatchewan-roughriders/regina-product-dan-clark-signs-two-year-contract-extension-with-saskatchewan-roughriders?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter via

11:26 AM · Dec 27, 2019·dlvr.it