2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

This guy must have been heavily into the spiked eggnog.....He probably conspired with that lunatic that had us second LAST in the prognostications for 2020.... I think that this is probably put together by rider yokels, that have eaten so many sour grapes, it has further affected their weak thought processes ...I wished that they would get over it ....Xmas message is  ... The Winnipeg Blue Bombers ... are 2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS....read it and weep rider yokels and green with envy pals

On 2019-12-18 at 2:35 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

Even though Beckham was messing with the media and kidding around, does this factoid even happen if the Blue Bombers first don’t get that attention by winning the CHAMPIONSHIP?

4 hours ago, Stickem said:

This guy must have been heavily into the spiked eggnog.....He probably conspired with that lunatic that had us second LAST in the prognostications for 2020.... I think that this is probably put together by rider yokels, that have eaten so many sour grapes, it has further affected their weak thought processes ...I wished that they would get over it ....Xmas message is  ... The Winnipeg Blue Bombers ... are 2019 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS....read it and weep rider yokels and green with envy pals

Actually it's " your 2019 and 11 time Grey Cup Champion Winnipeg Blue Bombers"

As opposed to the 4 time Grey Cup Champion Riders...who were lucky video review wasnt around or it would have been 3 time even with Dinwiddie starting...friggen losers!! Lol

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

ByLRFE1I_bigger.jpg

CFL

They didn’t hoist the #GreyCup but they certainly looked the part of a team that will contend for years to come.
3:00 PM · Dec 21, 2019·Hootsuite Inc.

No they don't? 

but the article says "Cody Fajardo breakout star" twice so it has to be true

1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

but the article says "Cody Fajardo breakout star" twice so it has to be true

That team looks like the kind of team that has to have smoke blown up their **** so that the fan base doesn't run into the fields to wait for the telethons to start.