2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

The Friesen article really hammers in how much respect the players do have for O'Shea.   I wouldn't be opposed for them to sign him to a big contract for 5+ years.  

I would. Their is a coaching SMS in place and a 5 year contract could be crippling if MOS ever lost the room.

So Mtl, BC, Ott and Edm got their HC position figured out. 

We haven't announced O'shea extension yet and Tor might be nipping at his heels.

Worse comes to worse, we will be the last team looking for a HC and there might be a small pool of candidates available.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

10 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

So Mtl, BC, Ott and Edm got their HC position figured out. 

We haven't announced O'shea extension yet and Tor might be nipping at his heels.

Worse comes to worse, we will be the last team looking for a HC and there might be a small pool of candidates available.

Whew!

Just now, Booch said:

well now people can relax and accept the fact Osh was going to be back...even though they haven't heard any news...guy is meticulous about his job and been busy with year end stuff

There's no jobs left. He has no bargaining power!

(Of course, I think the deal has already been signed but they want a few other pieces in place before announcing the complete coaching staff and GM extensions)

Just now, JCon said:

There's no jobs left. He has no bargaining power!

(Of course, I think the deal has already been signed but they want a few other pieces in place before announcing the complete coaching staff and GM extensions)

pretty much yup...may also mean Dinwiddie wants his guy too...Arbuckle...things gonna get interesting

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Seconded...I was all kinds of concerned there. Good for Runnin' Ryan Win-widdie, too.....I mean, seriously......in 2007/2008, whodathunk? 

I think the most incredible thing about this news is that all three QBs who dressed for us in the 2007 Grey Cup are now head coaches of professional* teams! 

* Note that "professional" is used loosely in the case of the Cincinnati Bengals and Toronto Argonauts.