2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

So...Rider's openly state they are interviewing someone for an O.C position...when they still have their O.C under contract??..quite the professionally ran front office there, and sure to not cause any riffs within your staff...like wtf?

So if Mass declines, or they (Riders) decide he not the right fit...they just tell Macadoo..."hey man we wanted you all along..."...greasy organization

I hope Mass goes elsewhere and Macadoo up and quits on eve of TC...

35 minutes ago, Booch said:

So...Rider's openly state they are interviewing someone for an O.C position...when they still have their O.C under contract??..quite the professionally ran front office there, and sure to not cause any riffs within your staff...like wtf?

So if Mass declines, or they (Riders) decide he not the right fit...they just tell Macadoo..."hey man we wanted you all along..."...greasy organization

Pretty sure Macadoo is not under contract for next year. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Macadoo gets such an unfair rap there. Guy made cofaj look like a qb, i wouldn't be in a rush to move on from him.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

While I hate defending that **** hole organization. Macadoo has interviewed for HC positions...so maybe they have a feeling he's gone anyway. I hope they replace him with Maas either way though, Would love to see Farjo in a Maas offence. Why? Because I don't think he will thrive at all in it.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

McAdoo is the likely hire for Edmonton head coach or Ottawa OC if they hire Benevides,

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Yeah lacks a bit of professionalism not at least in media saying Macadoo will not be back prior to this signing...possibly they told him at season's end he was not in plans, but who knows

Maas can be a good co-ordinator...if all is going well, and has parts that fit his style...not sure Fajardo is a best fit for him so will see...and if things go off the rails there could be some nice hissy fits...and Dickenson didn't seem to have a lot of control of the sideline douchery and pre-game taunting tactics crap they like to do at mic field and stuff...so could make for some good sideline entertainment.

Macadoo and Maas though can't change the fact that o-line is old and bad...and have 3 receivers and a tailback on the wrong side of 30, and really the jury is still out on career back-up Fajardo..