2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

6 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

You might be right. And if he gets an NFL shot, great for him. I'm always rooting for any CFL player to make an NFL roster when they get a shot. It's a dangerous, short career in football, if you can maximize your earnings, do it. I'm just not sure Steveler gets an NFL look this off season. If he puts up okay CFL numbers, then I think he'd get a future look. But as of now, he'd have to be a complete position-less player, and I think there are way too many RB's, WR's, TE's ahead of him in the cue. No way he's being considered as an NFL QB. Tim Tebow was every bit as good of an athlete as Strevler, and a better QB, and he couldn't stick. But, maybe times have changed ... 

If Tebow didn't have the hype he had that ended with him being a high pick and getting started early in his career there is a real chance he would still be in the league.

Streveler's future is in his hands and those of the offensive coordinator who watches over him. Streveler has to evolve to where he can read a defence well enough to decide which is the better option- to run or pass, rather than planning to run first and passing as a distant second option. His OC also has to design plays that work to Streveler's strengths and coach him up. Streveler's getting hurt was predicted in this forum and if he wants to have a long and  productive career in this league, he has to make the opposing defences respect his arm as well as his legs.

2 hours ago, BomberfanMKS said:

If Tebow didn't have the hype he had that ended with him being a high pick and getting started early in his career there is a real chance he would still be in the league.

I'm pretty sure he also refused to play anything other than QB.

People are taking about Strev as an offensive player, not as any single position.

55 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Ex-Bomber Brandin Bryant update.

Bryant signed with the Cleveland Browns on August 9, 2019.[10] He was waived on August 31, 2019 and was signed to the practice squad the next day.[11][12] The Browns elevated Bryant to their active roster on November 22, 2019.

We can definitely scout DL...

7 hours ago, GCn20 said:

I didn't start this fire internet tuff guy. If you know more about football than I do you sure don't demonstrate it with your content very well because not much of what you state is anything more than misinformation. Whether that is intentional or not, I won't speculate but dude I can honestly tell you that you have everyone's bullshit meter redlining right now. Now go run along and hide behind your keyboard.

Don't try to condescend to people who know more than you, it makes you look stupid not us.

I've supplied my opinion with facts as to why Collaros is a better QB than Nichols and you just keep talking about Collaroses concussions while disregarding Nichols history with season ending injuries and surgically repaired body.