2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

who knows..I think he is saying Sask is one of the most stable places in regards to QB and that free-agents will wanna go there because of Fajardo and their "awesomeness" there...complete garbage writing and thought process but where it's coming from..and the perceived mandate the local press has to blow sunshines up the Rider's butt's or be excluded from access it is not a shock

That team is going to take such a ******* massive step back next year they're not gonna know what the hell happened. This past year was such a mirage... Worst 1st place/13 win team I've ever seen. They're gonna fall off HARD next.... 

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I am being personally bullied by the Site owner... It is both a badge of honour and a need to self-reflect. 

hahaha....they got on me for asking if he was mad cause his momma told him to clean up his room and bring his dishes up...i actually got banned for a couple hours..why a couple hours I am not sure

30 minutes ago, Booch said:

I find Saskatchewan's media are lap dogs for the Riders. Their game day radio, news coverage etc is all just bad. Even the media lobs softball questions in interviews there. I understand the benefits of staying extra positive, but they're really homers and wear green goggles. Teams get much more criticized here and other bigger markets.

I haven't been on top of it since Derek Taylor took over there, but actually he is just what they need.

Edited by Dr Zaius

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

Dude, you yelling me this $450 signed CoFaj mouth guard won't hold it's value? 

I have the authentication certificate and complimentary vial of jesus sprinkles 

I'm sure it's blessed by his magic spaghetti monster in the sky, so the same people who buy collector plates off TV will buy that too... 

50 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Fajardo is better then Nichols at this point. But far from a QB that will win games on his back. 

Based on what tho??

Stats aren't everything but Nichols threw 3 less TDs in half the games played

And was leading the too offence when he went out..Fatardo didnt lead a top scoring offence..and his win loss record wasnt a sole result of his play by any means

6 hours ago, Booch said:

who knows..I think he is saying Sask is one of the most stable places in regards to QB and that free-agents will wanna go there because of Fajardo and their "awesomeness" there...complete garbage writing and thought process but where it's coming from..and the perceived mandate the local press has to blow sunshines up the Rider's butt's or be excluded from access it is not a shock

Definitely a stable-like smell in and around Regina.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

Based on what tho??

Stats aren't everything but Nichols threw 3 less TDs in half the games played

And was leading the too offence when he went out..Fatardo didnt lead a top scoring offence..and his win loss record wasnt a sole result of his play by any means

Based on the fact that he can escape pressure and make a pass over 5 yards deep? 

I think Fajardo is limited but he did more with far less talent then Nichols had at his disposal.

Nichols of 3 years ago pre injuries was a far better player...but that guy isn't the same anymore.

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Based on the fact that he can escape pressure and make a pass over 5 yards deep? 

I think Fajardo is limited but he did more with far less talent then Nichols had at his disposal.

Nichols of 3 years ago pre injuries was a far better player...but that guy isn't the same anymore.

Get the **** over yourself and stop downplaying Matt Nichols. If Nichols had played the whole season like CoFaj did Nichols would have blown him away in counting numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

CoFaj better than Nichols is just the most absurd hot take. It's like people have completely forgotten how our offense was running until Nichols got hurt. He was fantastic this season. 

Right? 7-2, top offense in the league, redzone domination and cruising to an easy first place in the west finish. 

But haters gonna hate. 

13 hours ago, Booch said:

geez...ANd I havn't really even posted there in months...u others must be irritating the masses hahaha

I stopped posting there well over a decade ago. Maybe 12 to 13 years. To me, it's just a waste of time. Who cares what a ******* Prider thinks about my team. They should worry more about theirs. Even with a 29 year drought we are still 3rd all time in wins with 11. They are dead last with 4.  Hey, where's Ripper been lately?? Lol.

55 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I stopped posting there well over a decade ago. Maybe 12 to 13 years. To me, it's just a waste of time. Who cares what a ******* Prider thinks about my team. They should worry more about theirs. Even with a 29 year drought we are still 3rd all time in wins with 11. They are dead last with 4.  Hey, where's Ripper been lately?? Lol.

That site is ruled by two game masters and a few peasants that chirp in all forums to keep the masses in line.  

The open forum used to be fun till it was "shankman'ed" 

As for us, I really feel its time to retool and go after Masoli for the right price. 

I love matty but having masoli and strevs behind him will set us up for years to come.  

ZC gave us the 4 game run he needed to. He will be forever be in Bomber lore.   We cant hook our train to him. He wont last 20 games. Just aint gonna happen, even with our oline.