2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

3 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Its funny what a Grey cup win will do a lot of posters were ready to hang Hall and Lapolice and even MOS this year now we wanna keep em all!!🤣 Don't worry i bitched too.... sure is nice this feeling of winning this Cup. Hopefully they all come back.😊

Me too! Though I'm still fine with moving on from Lapo. And I have a feeling that is going to happen whether the bombers want it to or not. Hall I'd like to stick around. One player I've flip flopped on a lot over the years is Adams. When he first got here, I kept calling him lazy, and even earlier this year I was saying the same thing. And honestly he looked it. But **** all that now. After his playoff performance I hope he retires a Bomber!!

Edited by Bigblue204

Just now, Geebrr said:

Montreal Alouettes ask Winnipeg Blue Bombers to interview Danny McManus, Ryab Rigmaiden - TSN.ca https://www.tsn.ca/montreal-alouettes-ask-winnipeg-blue-bombers-to-interview-danny-mcmanus-ryab-rigmaiden-1.1405276

also looking to bring in Eric Deslauriers in a football capacity.....

5 hours ago, Booch said:

If Hall decides to retire...where do you think we look...Pretty sure team will ask him back...and I am all for that...nobody seems to be focusing on that

I think Glen Young would be DC and they’d have to find a LB/DL coach.

From what I’ve heard Hall was really close to retiring each of the past two off-seasons.  Who knows maybe this is the right time after the championship.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

Me too! Though I'm still fine with moving on from Lapo. And I have a feeling that is going to happen whether the bombers want it to or not. Hall I'd like to stick around. One player I've flip flopped on a lot over the years is Adams. When he first got here, I kept calling him lazy, and even earlier this year I was saying the same thing. And honestly he looked it. But **** all that now. After his playoff performance I hope he retires a Bomber!!

Adams is really physical but tends to get lazy in his routes.  One big play we could have had in Sask if he just completes his route at speed.  But then see what he does to finish the big run by Harris on 2nd and 17 after Streveler gets called for OC.

I don’t know.  Definitely a guy who’s bought into the mindset of the team but I think we could get a better player at his price.  

Does it seem fair that the league itself may try to pry McManus away ? We pay into the revenue and then we lose people? I know there is a price to winning a Grey Cup but this is a bit much i think.Hopefully the league is fair and poaches off other teams as well.

Edited by bb1

25 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Does it seem fair that the league itself may try to pry McManus away ? We pay into the revenue and then we lose people? I know there is a price to winning a Grey Cup but this is a bit much i think.Hopefully the league is fair and poaches off other teams as well.

Im OK with losing McManus.

The guy that I dont want to lose is Rigmadien, we certainly got better American players since he came.

8 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Arena Football League ceases operations, files for bankruptcy: The Arena Football League has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is fully ceasing operations. “We’re all disappointed that we couldn’t find a way forward and we wanted to thank…

https://3downnation.com/2019/11/28/arena-football-league-ceases-operations-files-for-bankruptcy/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter  via @JDunk12

In a year from now I hope I read the same thing about the XFL. 

22 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Riderfans are on a, " run all the Bomber trolls off the board " campaign right now.......hilarious.  

geez...ANd I havn't really even posted there in months...u others must be irritating the masses hahaha

24 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Riderfans are on a, " run all the Bomber trolls off the board " campaign right now.......hilarious.  

Their "you haven't witnessed a Grey Cup in your lifetime" argument doesn't hold anymore. 
Meanwhile 11 - 4 Grey Cups has a nice ring to it. 

10 hours ago, Geebrr said:

CoFaj has his own website:

https://www.codyfajardo.com/store/autographed-footballs-helmets

A mini replica helmet, which costs about $40, is being sold for $150 with his signature.

🥴

Haven't looked but is there a tees that says: "Cody Fabardo" ? or "I'm a sthud QB" ? 

EDIT: Crossdy Fabardo is a sthud QB 

😂

Edited by M.O.A.B.