2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

19 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I can definitely see Maas here in a Co-OC role with Buck if he doesn't get a HC job from Ed or Ottawa.

He said before the Grey Cup that Osh is one of his best friends.

He is a good OC , IMO

The guy who could hire me when I know my job is in jeopardy is always one of my best friends. 

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Harris left off the all star team. More rushing yards, more receiving yards and better team record than Stanback. A lot of voters need to shove it, imo. Self righteous jackasses all of them.

you can call them jackasses but I think deep down we all knew that Harris would be snubbed by the media for the year end awards.   . 

2 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I think he can work as an OC just not the boss. We all have worked with odd ducks but it is only hell when the quacking comes from the boss. 

I think MOS would temper his tantrumous ways... 

Duck, MOS is legendary. He really is. 

I love the fact that during our play off run - the team took on the identity of MOS

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

7 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Speaking of Reinbold should he / is he interested in another shot at HC ?

Just saw this on Penton's insider portion of his column this week.

• When we signed Justin Medlock he said he hated Jeff Reinebold more than any coach he had ever played for. Beating Reinebold Sunday had to be sweet for Justin.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

I think he showed who he was a QB already, he acted the exact same way.

Osh has coached with him already as well. 

Could be, I don't want him here. Other than the entire Rider organization he's probably my most hated person in the CFL. I don't know that Wade would sign off on it, just think how close to exploding Wade's head was yesterday with Nichols F-bombs, that just getting warmed up for Maas...

Just now, GCJenks said:

Could be, I don't want him here. Other than the entire Rider organization he's probably my most hated person in the CFL. I don't know that Wade would sign off on it, just think how close to exploding Wade's head was yesterday with Nichols F-bombs, that just getting warmed up for Maas...

I understand the dislike 

19 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Now that he's been to the top and shown who he is I am not sure he can get back to those ways. Would much rather roll with Buck.

Hey I said he could be an OC, I never said I want him to be an OC here. I would rather seem him work somewhere else. I have no idea how far along the line Buck is but it is always good for an organisation to promote when it is appropriate.

We are talking like it is a given that LAPO is out of here. I think he is too but he will probably be back in 5 years for round 4. 

Edited by Fan Boy
spelling darn it

Regardless of where he goes, Lapo will cash in as HC/OC. Teams have to pay for Grey Cup winning OC. 

With endorsement from O'Shea: "I have nothing to do with it (speaking of play-calling on Offense), it's all on Lapo" 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

4 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Good for him- see it seems to have worked out so much better for Lapo, Lots of interest from lots of teams for HC position.

If he would have been granted permission to talk to Sask that late in the season... No Grey Cup, no Grey cup winning OC for leverage, No cementing Legacy here in Winnipeg and worse than all that... possibly would have been HC of the riders...

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy