2019-20 CFL Offseason

JCon

22 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'm not getting too hyped. It's the playoffs. It's the Bombers. It's the Stamps. It's at McMahon. Seen this show before. I hope they win but I won't be in a 2 month depression & spoil Xmas for me if they don't.  Believe me, I've been there in the past. 

I thought you posted somewhere you wanted to see the Bombers hoist the cup before it's  too late for you

1 minute ago, 66 Chevelle said:

it's been 10 hours but I still feel the same way... my only concession would be is that MOS could stay if Lapo and Hall left... otherwise, Larry, Larry, and his other brother Larry need to go...

If the Bombers lose badly, its time to flush the bowl. If the Bombers lose in a close game, it ought to be much the same. A win means that the jury is still out.

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

If the Bombers lose badly, its time to flush the bowl. If the Bombers lose in a close game, it ought to be much the same. A win means that the jury is still out.

this is my deal... 1) Hall is way to inconsistent with what he wants to do on defense, either that, or, he's unable to coach it to his players in a manner that it is understood and performed... that is, unless they are doing exactly what he expects and that would make him an idiot...  2) Lapo is too full of himself and wants to make players fit his system instead of evaluating his players for their strengths and then formulating a game plan around that... plus, if he gets a lead on any kind he goes into what I call his 'prevent offense', you know, the one that prevents us from winning... 3) neither of these two have shown the ability to go into the locker room and made adjustments at half time... we come right back out and continue doing the same things that didn't work from the first half....

now a lot of people like to let MOS off the hook, but he's the HEAD coach... it's his responsibility to communicate with his coordinators and get corrective measures... that doesn't happen... so, either he's fine with the way things going, which he should be fired for, or, he's unable to effectively communicate what needs to happen, which too he should be fired for... or lastly, which is the worse , he holds no influence over his coordinators and they continue to do as they wish...which again, he should be fired for...

1 minute ago, 66 Chevelle said:

what??  he said that I was liked me... I'm not supposed to be 'ok' with that?  lol... come on Skunk, it's all good...

I can understand the little bit of an inflated ego for a second after reading that.... but I figured at least technically you could have pointed out he was wrong lol. 

Now can we all cheer together today for the blue n gold.... lol

On 2019-11-08 at 4:49 PM, Noeller said:

I've heard Doug Brown say some "I know things, but I can't really say it on the air" stuff during broadcasts, and I think it would be really fun to drink scotch (he's a scotch guy...) with DB97 and ask him what he really thinks about Duron Carter....

I've been to a social and Doug was there. Hes a nice guy but.. Ill say this.... You wouldn't wanna sit with him for a long time unless you just wanna hear Doug talk about Doug. 

3 hours ago, Goalie said:

I've been to a social and Doug was there. Hes a nice guy but.. Ill say this.... You wouldn't wanna sit with him for a long time unless you just wanna hear Doug talk about Doug. 

yeh I could see that being the case based on hearing him on CJOB broadcasts...I personally prefer when Ed Tait is Bob's colour guy.