WSF: Bombers @ Stamps

White Out

6 minutes ago, J5V said:

Can't believe Calgary can just pull another top receiver out of their asses right when they need one. 

A cold weather game, coming off of a catastrophic injury and you haven't played in a year and a half?

Does not sound like a recipe for success. If they throw the ball to Jorden, we need to him hard every single time. 

12 hours ago, outofprovincefan said:

What are you talking about?

The PI call against Taylor on Calgary's opening drive. The receiver stopped dead and let the DB run into him, which he tried not to do, barely touching the receiver, and the guy throws his arms up in the air like he's been shot and draws a PI flag. Total BS. 

3 hours ago, J5V said:

The PI call against Taylor on Calgary's opening drive. The receiver stopped dead and let the DB run into him, which he tried not to do, barely touching the receiver, and the guy throws his arms up in the air like he's been shot and draws a PI flag. Total BS. 

Ok, got it and agree! Thought it was realated to something else. Great win!

3 hours ago, J5V said:

Yep that's how it looked to me too. Calgary receiver decided he had no shot at the ball and put on an acting performance of a lifetime.  Sucks to be essentially gifted a 60 yard touchdown on that.

3 hours ago, J5V said:

28 minutes ago, outofprovincefan said:

Ok, got it and agree! Thought it was realated to something else. Great win!

Thanks, @J5V, I missed this.

Yes, that's what I was referring too, I was just ranting in the wrong thread.