WSF: Bombers @ Stamps

White Out

Zack take us to the promise land.

I fully expect an outstanding game plan with Lapo tomorrow. Hopefully he pulls all  stops out unlike last years Western Final.

Hall, well just gotta pray he decisions a attack style D or BLM will pick em apart.

Willie and the DL need a huge game.

Put Whitehead out there but does he still have fumblitus?

We can do it!

GO BOMBERS🤴

Edited by GOLD MEMBER

8 minutes ago, Mark F said:

pretty quiet for the day /evening before the Bomber win in Calgary.

For all the bravado, many here are afraid to hope that our hearts will not be broken again. In times past, when the team was crap and we all knew it, there was a sort of quiet resignation because we knew what would happen. This year, many of us dared to hope, and then the footyball gods scowled on us. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

For all the bravado, many here are afraid to hope that our hearts will not be broken again. In times past, when the team was crap and we all knew it, there was a sort of quiet resignation because we knew what would happen. This year, many of us dared to hope, and then the footyball gods scowled on us. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

If this game was anywhere but McMahon stadium I'd say 100% the Bombers would win, but that place.... seen too much **** there to ever truly believe fully. 

But I still bought my ticket cause apparently stamps fans don't want to go and resale prices are good for the Bomber fan. 

44 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

If this game was anywhere but McMahon stadium I'd say 100% the Bombers would win, but that place.... seen too much **** there to ever truly believe fully. 

But I still bought my ticket cause apparently stamps fans don't want to go and resale prices are good for the Bomber fan. 

I'm seriously contemplating going tomorrow as well. $12 all in for centre field tickets is ridiculous. Good old Calgary sports fans...

3 hours ago, AB BomberFan said:

I'm seriously contemplating going tomorrow as well. $12 all in for centre field tickets is ridiculous. Good old Calgary sports fans...

seriously?  $12 playoff tickets?  that's insane! I can't imagine buying playoff tickets for $12...  I should have flown to Calgary for the game! lol 

15 hours ago, Starman115 said:

Weather update - It looks like Calgary is getting some snow tonight:

Calgary,AB
Alerts in Effect    
Snowfall Warning    
Issued at 04:30 Saturday 09 November 2019    

Snowfall with total amounts of 10 to 20 cm is expected.

A strong cold front will result in heavy snow over parts of southern Alberta this weekend. The most intense snow is expected tonight and through the overnight hours. General accumulations of 10 cm will occur by Sunday morning, however, some areas could see upwards of 20 cm.
Temperatures are also expected to fall throughout today as the cold front passes.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/alerts/high-alert/alberta/calgary

DNwNUBfUQAAPE-3?format=jpg&name=smallDNwNUBfUQAAPE-3?format=jpg&name=small