WSF: Bombers @ Stamps

White Out

18 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Technically Gaitor quit not cut. What was MOS thinking on switching Gaitor to? The bench?

I'll take a stab... Maston played well at SAM... Taylor has been playing great at field HB... my guess is he was going to be DI'd and play some nickel packages... he wanted to start... coach said no...

PS: I hope I'm remembering correctly that our DI's are usually DB, DL, Medlock and Grant...

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Further to Eric Rogers potentially missing this semi final; he’s their leading TD producer in playoff games...

Career Playoff Receiving – Eric Rogers has an extraordinary record in playoff games with 8 TDs on only 16 catches. That is by far the most productive scoring record of any player in CFL Playoff history:
Career Playoff Receiving – Eric Rogers 16 for 309, 8 TDs; Darvin Adams 11 for 136, 0 TD; Drew Wolitarsky 6 for 81, 1 TD

I would take Rogers' unavailability with a grain of salt.  The game is a .30 meter.

what's really funny is the number of Riders fans who are "cheering for us" right now.....a thin veil of "we can't beat Calgary, but we can for sure beat Winnipeg, so hopefully Winnipeg beats Calgary which guarantees us a spot in the big game". **** you. We're going whomping and whomping through the west until we meet Ham in a couple weeks. **** absolutely everyone who isn't one of us...

5 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Good news for Bomber defenders as it seems no one likes to be playing in Mr. Rogers neighbour hood. 

yeah, maybe. an injury to a Stampeder starting receiver is the least impactful injury in the CFL. Huff has a goddamn vending machine in the McMahon basement that dispenses receivers whenever he needs em.