WSF: Bombers @ Stamps

White Out

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

He didn't return after the bye week.

Didn't know that....so Mike O told him he was changing things up and he said adios from the states....What a team guy....Well now I agree I can see why you could care less where he goes

Edited by Stickem

52 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

His next jersey he pulls on may be a Redblacks jersey.

I kind of doubt that teams will bring him in as their starter.  I think he will be here as a backup and potentially a competitor for the starting job with another QB next year.  However, if Paul LaPolice takes a head coaching job somewhere that doesn't have a proven QB already i could see him trying to bring Streveler with him. 

28 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

I kind of doubt that teams will bring him in as their starter.  I think he will be here as a backup and potentially a competitor for the starting job with another QB next year.  However, if Paul LaPolice takes a head coaching job somewhere that doesn't have a proven QB already i could see him trying to bring Streveler with him. 

Based on how he’s game planned Streveler this season and how he’s failed at developing QBs for a lifetime I truly doubt any agent would advise Streveler to follow Lapo unless it is the only option.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Simply wish the team the best of luck....they will need it I’m afraid. We squandered a successful start of a season by losing those two out east and haven’t been close to a playoff team since. Further the coaching decisions that have gone on in the past 5 games is head scratching. BUT asbinsaidbi wish them well and will be watching from sunny Arizona 

2 minutes ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

Simply wish the team the best of luck....they will need it I’m afraid. We squandered a successful start of a season by losing those two out east and haven’t been close to a playoff team since. Further the coaching decisions that have gone on in the past 5 games is head scratching. BUT asbinsaidbi wish them well and will be watching from sunny Arizona 

You are just the worst......holy Christ. You're going on the list with iHeart......

1 hour ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

They're 2-1 against the stamps for christ's sake. Not like it's all doom and gloom. These teams are a tight matchup. 

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I have faith and hope mainly because of the weather and this team is build on grinding it out. 

And, our fate seems to be tied to the Riders. There's just too many perfect storylines that would meet up next in Regina next weekend. 

(I don't really believe in fate but it makes me feel good)