The Trade Thread

42 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Dumba?

I feel in the minority on this one but I've always hoped to see him in a Jet jersey for a while now knowing he's not the player he once was but still think he can shore up our existing D crew.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

IT WAS A COMBINATION OF SEVERAL TWEETS COMPILED!!! (.....but yes I stole information off Twitter, and my "apparently" at the end is the acknowledgement...)

Wow what a great way to cite one's sources. 🙂

Love you.

12 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

https://www.tsn.ca/vegas-golden-knights-getting-tomas-hertl-from-san-jose-sharks-pending-trade-call-1.2087139

Hertl is in the second year of an eight-year, $65.1 million deal that pays him $8.137 million annually. The 30-year-old has 15 goals and 19 assists for 34 points in 48 games so far this season.

Vegas loading up as usual, hard to pick between VGK and TO as the most disliked team...😉

5 minutes ago, bb1 said:

Vegas loading up as usual, hard to pick between VGK and TO as the most disliked team...😉

They are in different countries, you can dislike them both but at least you will have a good time in Vegas.

24 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Day drinking is no way to go through life.😉

you're 40 years too late with that advice...lol...not sure how else you handle being a life long fan of our two sports teams in Winnipeg....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

3 hours ago, bb1 said:

Vegas for me & Goalie Marc Andre Fleury. That smirky little bastard. Got hot at the right time in the 2018 Western Conference Final against us. I don't think he's played at that level since & has bounced around like a basketball.