Playoff Predictions

Mark H.

13 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

ESF - Mtl beats Edm

East Final - Hamilton beats Mtl

WSF - Calgary beats Wpg

West Final - Sask beats Calgary

Grey Cup - Sask vs Hamilton (they split the season series, it’s a toss up)

Nope. You're looking at it with Rider Pride eyes. Ham is the best team in the league hands down.

But I agree Calgary will win the WSF. Bombers will have to get everything together - including coaching - to get past both Stamps and Riders and while it could happen it likely won't.

(it must be getting uncomfortable waddling around Regina with all those horseshoes in unmentionable places).

Here is How I See it

Western Conference

Winnipeg at Calgary (WSF) - Calgary wins hands down.

Calgary at Saskatchewan (WF) - Calgary in a close one.

Eastern Conference

Edmonton at Montreal (ESF) - Montreal in a close game.

Montreal at Hamilton (EF) - Hamilton wins easily 

Grey Cup

Hamilton over Calgary in a very close game.

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

A lot of people pencilling in MTL for East Final. Not convinced. Me thinks EDM pass rush spells trouble for Adams.

Really want a HAM WPG  GC.

I don't know what happened to the Esks pass rush, their D-line  started off the season like the scourge of the league, but last game against the Riders they only had one sack with the LB's contributing 3 more.  Hats off to JSK who led the team with 8 DT's and a sack.

You know what, I don't really care which team we play. We have shown we can beat either calgary or saskatchewan and the losses were hardly blowouts when they did happen. 

All we need to do is string together a couple wins to play in the Grey Cup and if not for a few lapses in games thought to be well in hand this team would have cruised to first in the west.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

You know what, I don't really care which team we play. We have shown we can beat either calgary or saskatchewan and the losses were hardly blowouts when they did happen. 

All we need to do is string together a couple wins to play in the Grey Cup and if not for a few lapses in games thought to be well in hand this team would have cruised to first in the west.

But we have been terrrrrrrible on the road this year.  

On ‎2019‎-‎10‎-‎27 at 10:41 PM, 17to85 said:

Exactly. This ain't over yet. The Bombers are not the favorites to win it all but I sure think we have to be considered a dark horse pick.

5 hours ago, gcn11 said:

These are all reasons people should not sleep on the Bombers quite yet. This team is built to win games in November.

Especially with such an outstanding running back in Andrew Harr... err, fullback in Mike Miller, who just received a nod as our Most Outstanding Canadian!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-blue-bombers-andrew-harris-mike-miller-cfl-award-1.5341326