So who gets the home playoff games? Predictions?

20 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Not really.  Last year the Riders lost to the Esks by a couple points and the year before they beat the Esks 54-30 at Commonwealth.  

Bomber site Bomber site Bomber site. No one cares. What next, two leaf fans talking to each other on the Jet forum.

The bye is actually working to the Bombers advantage IMO.  In some ways playing the WSF is good, two week bye is not a way to go into playoffs.  Sask and Calgary will blow their brains out for 1st and 2nd.  The way the schedule lines up both games will be meaningful since Sask plays first, they won't know what Calgary's result is and Calgary needs to win either way.  The Bombers can prep for both this week and turn their focus onto their WSF opponent on Saturday night.

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The bye is actually working to the Bombers advantage IMO.  In some ways playing the WSF is good, two week bye is not a way to go into playoffs.  Sask and Calgary will blow their brains out for 1st and 2nd.  The way the schedule lines up both games will be meaningful since Sask plays first, they won't know what Calgary's result is and Calgary needs to win either way.  The Bombers can prep for both this week and turn their focus onto their WSF opponent on Saturday night.

I was thinking along the same lines yesterday. A bye rests some aches and pains.

If we play SSK in the WSF it will be at Mosaic. I don't like SSK's chances of beating us there 3 times in a row. We ended their season at Mosaic last year too so we know we can do it.

If CGY loses to BC we get them at home where we just beat them. If CGY beats BC we play CGY in the WSF it will be at McMann. I'm not crazy about that scenario but I don't think it's impossible, especially if we come in with a good game plan and are well rested.