Who starts Zac attack vs Strevinator?

bb1

26 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Are we still doing the Fajardo sucks thing? He's had a pretty good season.

A lot of qbs have had 1 good season then gone to pot after defenses adjust to them. He may or may not do that itll all depend on how he adjusts. But next year is going to be much harder for him. Teams will be cheating for the timing cross route / f post, and good teams will attack him with multi level pressure packages. He destroys single layer pressures with that spin move to the left, but he hasnt shown the ability to beat multi level pressure. 

Of the upstart Qbs id love to see what MBT can do on a real team. I think Arbuckle will be the best of this batch. Evans is a gooder too. I think Fajardo Is better then vaj. Hes better then nichols and streveler, masoli and collaros. Even better then BLM this year. But Id take Reilly, arbuckle, and mbt over him.  

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

A lot of qbs have had 1 good season then gone to pot after defenses adjust to them. He may or may not do that itll all depend on how he adjusts. But next year is going to be much harder for him. Teams will be cheating for the timing cross route / f post, and good teams will attack him with multi level pressure packages. He destroys single layer pressures with that spin move to the left, but he hasnt shown the ability to beat multi level pressure. 

Of the upstart Qbs id love to see what MBT can do on a real team. I think Arbuckle will be the best of this batch. Evans is a gooder too. I think Fajardo Is better then vaj. Hes better then nichols and streveler, masoli and collaros. Even better then BLM this year. But Id take Reilly, arbuckle, and mbt over him.  

NOpe....and I think Vaj sucks......but he's better than Fajardo, no question. Arbuckle is likely the best of all of them, but how can you tell until they're out from under the Huff-Dickenson system? So many of these guys are just a product of their environment...

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

NOpe....and I think Vaj sucks......but he's better than Fajardo, no question. Arbuckle is likely the best of all of them, but how can you tell until they're out from under the Huff-Dickenson system? So many of these guys are just a product of their environment...

Imo its much easier to say how well arbuckle will do then evans. The cats system makes masoli look a lot better then he is. Arbuckle has great ball placement and tangibles as a passer. 

I think vaj is jennings 2.0 at worst, but the gun slinging nature of that system is a bit of an outlier too. Fajardo is no doubt better then "sucks". He has found good success and a niche in the league. They have got some thing teams struggle to defend right now. Weve seen lots of suckage at QB here, and what hes doing isnt it. If Fajardo was doing the exact same here youd be saying hes a mop front runner too. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Imo its much easier to say how well arbuckle will do then evans. The cats system makes masoli look a lot better then he is. Arbuckle has great ball placement and tangibles as a passer. 

I think vaj is jennings 2.0 at worst, but the gun slinging nature of that system is a bit of an outlier too. Fajardo is no doubt better then "sucks". He has found good success and a niche in the league. They have got some thing teams struggle to defend right now. Weve seen lots of suckage at QB here, and what hes doing isnt it. If Fajardo was doing the exact same here youd be saying hes a mop front runner too. 

Fajardo has been awful....AWFUL....until this year. He's found a way to muddle his way through McAdoo's system and achieve a little bit of success with that ridiculous spin move thing. That's about it. **** that guy...he'll be a nothing again soon.

5 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Fajardo has been awful....AWFUL....until this year. He's found a way to muddle his way through McAdoo's system and achieve a little bit of success with that ridiculous spin move thing. That's about it. **** that guy...he'll be a nothing again soon.

Thats not at all rare at qb. Calvillo, khari, it happens. Qbs face a maturing phase, and are also heavily effected by the system they are in. When had he been given a decent chance before this year to succeed? An extended run as the starting qb with an OC willing to work their system to his strengths? He didnt. Now he does. And he has success now. 

Remember nichols pre 2017? 

Edited by wbbfan

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Thats not at all rare at qb. Calvillo, khari, it happens. Qbs face a maturing phase, and are also heavily effected by the system they are in. When had he been given a decent chance before this year to succeed? An extended run as the starting qb with an OC willing to work their system to his strengths? He didnt. Now he does. And he has success now. 

Remember nichols pre 2017? 

I don't Noeller is in the mood for reasonable discussion. 😉

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

as if someone thought Matt Nichols wasn't good in Edmonton....**** off. The guy was going to be the starter in Edmonton ahead of Reilly until he was injured in pre-season. 

No he wasn't, that was a crap story from the get go. Nichols though showed a lot of good in Edmonton, just could notnatay healthy.

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Yikes if Farjardo is awful, how bad are Nichols and strev 😬

Fajardo is an average QB at best who is actually quite easily rattled, and is getting a lot more attention than he deserves because this hasn't exactly been the year of the QB in the CFL due to every starter going down. If all QBs are healthy he is 4th or maybe even 5th best in the West. It's a big step up for the Riders to get some semblance of an offence, but they haven't seen one since 2013 so their minds are blown a little easier than normal.....kinda like how we are fawning over the "great" Zac Collaros because he has a decent passing game after the Bombers went a long stretch without one.

Edited by gcn11