3 stars HH stamp the refs

wbbfan

Now I love wins and Collaros did do some real good things... but he coulda easily had 3 ints on the night if not for Adams knocking one out of the dbs hands and a db flat out dropping another one. 

It's the same things this offense has issues with no matter the QB. Difference between this game and the one in Calgary is the D got a few more stops tonight. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Now I love wins and Collaros did do some real good things... but he coulda easily had 3 ints on the night if not for Adams knocking one out of the dbs hands and a db flat out dropping another one. 

It's the same things this offense has issues with no matter the QB. Difference between this game and the one in Calgary is the D got a few more stops tonight. 

I agree there was some luck but you could say the same thing about last game when  our Db who only had to turn around to get an easy pick, add to the fact that Zac had only 2 weeks, so it is no where near perfect but it gives us some hope.

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Okay Debbie thanks.

12 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Replace collaros with streveler. Give the guy some credit after 2 practices with the first team offence.  

14 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yes there is not a lot of space.  The ball doesn't move out of the QB's hands fast and Lapo can't design effective screens to get guys the ball pointing forward with some momentum and blocks.

5 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Replace collaros with streveler. Give the guy some credit after 2 practices with the first team offence.  

Just tempering things. He made some throws every bit as bad as Streveler has made. 

The real difference was he did some veteran things that made helped create plays, but it wasn't this flawless thing either. So again, I am simply trying to be objective here. Good performance that wasn't without blemish.

My whole point here is that our offense is largely the same no matter who is at qb, the things that matter most for this team is whether the D makes stops and the special teams can make plays. Both things we got tonight we didn't in Calgary. 

Can we put Big Chris to bed as a starter finally? He can have warm cookies & milk. The gap between Streveler & Collaros is astounding. It seems like light years.  Just the instincts & smarts Zach showed tonight is something that will take years for Streveler to learn, if ever. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Just the instincts & smarts Zach showed tonight is something that will take years for Streveler to learn

you'd think Streveler was much less experienced a player....

would your opinion be the same if Calgary had held onto some of those balls that Collaros put into their hands?

Let's flip it, if Streveler had thrown those balls would you be allllll over him for poor throws and dumb decisions he was lucky were dropped? 

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Can we put Big Chris to bed as a starter finally? He can have warm cookies & milk. The gap between Streveler & Collaros is astounding. It seems like light years. Just the instincts & smarts Zach showed tonight is something that will take years for Streveler to learn, if ever. 

We can use both ZC and CS in the playoffs. Packages for both.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

you'd think Streveler was much less experienced a player....

would your opinion be the same if Calgary had held onto some of those balls that Collaros put into their hands?

Let's flip it, if Streveler had thrown those balls would you be allllll over him for poor throws and dumb decisions he was lucky were dropped? 

I don't get your point.  Quit trying to dissect things too much. Enjoy the win.